Is it safe to take Loratadine for a person prone to grand mal seizures?

Loratadine should be use with caution in patients suffering from Epilepsy.
Check with your doctor first.

I had a Grand Mal Seizure and the Doctors have NO CLUE WHY!! Help please?

I had my first general (grand mal) seizure in August of 2009. That was a combination of 3 things; dehydration, heat exhaustion and (the main one) ...

Can nicotine be helpful to me?

Hi, My name is James,and i've had seizures since I was 2 years old, have been on dilantin all my life and now up to 900mg daily, still have ...

Can tramadol cause liver failure in a person with cirrhosis of the liver or an elarged liver?

My mom has had cirrhosis of the liver for 3 years. She was given tramadol once before and had 3 grand-mal seizures. Her DR said it was an allergic ...

Does anyone else have these problems?

I had my first seizure ever on 4/19/2011, my 2nd the very next day, and my 3rd on 6/20/2011 (All Grand Mal). I could not believe that just a week ...

Dilantin Infatabs - Does anyone fear having a grand mal seizure?

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, heart racing trying to figure out if I took my dilantin. Does anyone else experience this fear of ...