Is it safe to take Loratadine for a person prone to grand mal seizures?

Loratadine should be use with caution in patients suffering from Epilepsy.
Check with your doctor first.

How does Keppra effect young toddlers under the age of four? What is the safest dose for this age?

My grandson experienced three seizures last weekend. Going from a mild seizure where he was only loosing fluids from his mouth, progressing to a more ...

Can nicotine be helpful to me?

Hi, My name is James,and i've had seizures since I was 2 years old, have been on dilantin all my life and now up to 900mg daily, still have ...

Can tramadol cause liver failure in a person with cirrhosis of the liver or an elarged liver?

My mom has had cirrhosis of the liver for 3 years. She was given tramadol once before and had 3 grand-mal seizures. Her DR said it was an allergic ...

Should a misses dose of Oxcarbazepine be taken right after a grand mal seizure as soon as possible?

... After A seizure occurs should the missed dose of Oxcarbazepine be taken right away even while still in a confused unresponsive state??

Hi everyone, my name is Chris and I have adult on set epilepsy and suffer grand mal seizures. My?

... question is, are bi lateral/multidirectional shoulder injuries common with my condition? I ask because I have had 5 right and 4 left shoulder ...