Is it safe to take Loratadine for a person prone to grand mal seizures?

Loratadine should be use with caution in patients suffering from Epilepsy.
Check with your doctor first.

I have some questions about side effects of Keppra?

Hi I am a new member and am concerned about the side effects of Keppra. I started having grand mal seizures at the age of 29 and I am now 37. Over ...

Can tramadol cause liver failure in a person with cirrhosis of the liver or an elarged liver?

My mom has had cirrhosis of the liver for 3 years. She was given tramadol once before and had 3 grand-mal seizures. Her DR said it was an allergic ...

Does anyone else have these problems?

I had my first seizure ever on 4/19/2011, my 2nd the very next day, and my 3rd on 6/20/2011 (All Grand Mal). I could not believe that just a week ...

Dilantin Infatabs - Does anyone fear having a grand mal seizure?

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, heart racing trying to figure out if I took my dilantin. Does anyone else experience this fear of ...

Lamictal XR - Few seizures/depression?

I had a TBI surgery in December of 2014. All good until end of April, when I had my first grand mal seizure. Put on Keppra xr1500, which was ok the ...