Is it safe to take Loratadine for a person prone to grand mal seizures?

Loratadine should be use with caution in patients suffering from Epilepsy.
Check with your doctor first.

I have some questions about side effects of Keppra?

Hi I am a new member and am concerned about the side effects of Keppra. I started having grand mal seizures at the age of 29 and I am now 37. Over ...

I had a Grand Mal Seizure and the Doctors have NO CLUE WHY!! Help please?

I had my first general (grand mal) seizure in August of 2009. That was a combination of 3 things; dehydration, heat exhaustion and (the main one) ...

Can nicotine be helpful to me?

Hi, My name is James,and i've had seizures since I was 2 years old, have been on dilantin all my life and now up to 900mg daily, still have ...

I recently had a grand mal seizure 12/1/11. I was having a few strong beers. Next thing I knew was a

... 911 . All tests in hospital were ok sent me to a neuro who did a 48 hr.EEG . It showed I have many seizures that I don't even recall having. ...

Lamictal XR - Few seizures/depression?

I had a TBI surgery in December of 2014. All good until end of April, when I had my first grand mal seizure. Put on Keppra xr1500, which was ok the ...