Is it safe to take Loratadine for a person prone to grand mal seizures?

Loratadine should be use with caution in patients suffering from Epilepsy.
Check with your doctor first.

Can nicotine be helpful to me?

Hi, My name is James,and i've had seizures since I was 2 years old, have been on dilantin all my life and now up to 900mg daily, still have ...

Does anyone else have these problems?

I had my first seizure ever on 4/19/2011, my 2nd the very next day, and my 3rd on 6/20/2011 (All Grand Mal). I could not believe that just a week ...

Lamictal XR - Few seizures/depression?

I had a TBI surgery in December of 2014. All good until end of April, when I had my first grand mal seizure. Put on Keppra xr1500, which was ok the ...

Hi everyone, my name is Chris and I have adult on set epilepsy and suffer grand mal seizures. My?

... question is, are bi lateral/multidirectional shoulder injuries common with my condition? I ask because I have had 5 right and 4 left shoulder ...

If a person who is prone to seizures, misses their pill at appointed time, but has it 2 hrs later?

will that alone cause a grand mal seizure?