Is it safe to take Loratadine for a person prone to grand mal seizures?

Loratadine should be use with caution in patients suffering from Epilepsy.
Check with your doctor first.

Can nicotine be helpful to me?

Hi, My name is James,and i've had seizures since I was 2 years old, have been on dilantin all my life and now up to 900mg daily, still have ...

I recently had a grand mal seizure 12/1/11. I was having a few strong beers. Next thing I knew was a

... 911 . All tests in hospital were ok sent me to a neuro who did a 48 hr.EEG . It showed I have many seizures that I don't even recall having. ...

Does anyone else have these problems?

I had my first seizure ever on 4/19/2011, my 2nd the very next day, and my 3rd on 6/20/2011 (All Grand Mal). I could not believe that just a week ...

Hi everyone, my name is Chris and I have adult on set epilepsy and suffer grand mal seizures. My?

... question is, are bi lateral/multidirectional shoulder injuries common with my condition? I ask because I have had 5 right and 4 left shoulder ...

If a person who is prone to seizures, misses their pill at appointed time, but has it 2 hrs later?

will that alone cause a grand mal seizure?