Is it safe to take Loratadine for a person prone to grand mal seizures?

Loratadine should be use with caution in patients suffering from Epilepsy.
Check with your doctor first.

How does Keppra effect young toddlers under the age of four? What is the safest dose for this age?

My grandson experienced three seizures last weekend. Going from a mild seizure where he was only loosing fluids from his mouth, progressing to a more ...

Can nicotine be helpful to me?

Hi, My name is James,and i've had seizures since I was 2 years old, have been on dilantin all my life and now up to 900mg daily, still have ...

I recently had a grand mal seizure 12/1/11. I was having a few strong beers. Next thing I knew was a

... 911 . All tests in hospital were ok sent me to a neuro who did a 48 hr.EEG . It showed I have many seizures that I don't even recall having. ...

Does anyone else have these problems?

I had my first seizure ever on 4/19/2011, my 2nd the very next day, and my 3rd on 6/20/2011 (All Grand Mal). I could not believe that just a week ...

Should a misses dose of Oxcarbazepine be taken right after a grand mal seizure as soon as possible?

... After A seizure occurs should the missed dose of Oxcarbazepine be taken right away even while still in a confused unresponsive state??