Is it safe to take Loratadine for a person prone to grand mal seizures?

Loratadine should be use with caution in patients suffering from Epilepsy.
Check with your doctor first.

Should a misses dose of Oxcarbazepine be taken right after a grand mal seizure as soon as possible?

... After A seizure occurs should the missed dose of Oxcarbazepine be taken right away even while still in a confused unresponsive state??

Dilantin Infatabs - Does anyone fear having a grand mal seizure?

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, heart racing trying to figure out if I took my dilantin. Does anyone else experience this fear of ...

Hi everyone, my name is Chris and I have adult on set epilepsy and suffer grand mal seizures. My?

... question is, are bi lateral/multidirectional shoulder injuries common with my condition? I ask because I have had 5 right and 4 left shoulder ...

Has anyone had seizures from taking Wellbutrin?

I have been taking 450 mg of Wellbutrin for over five years. Last week I had a Grand Mal seizure. The doctors are not sure if it is due to the ...