Is it safe to take Loratadine for a person prone to grand mal seizures?

Loratadine should be use with caution in patients suffering from Epilepsy.
Check with your doctor first.

How does Keppra effect young toddlers under the age of four? What is the safest dose for this age?

My grandson experienced three seizures last weekend. Going from a mild seizure where he was only loosing fluids from his mouth, progressing to a more ...

Can tramadol cause liver failure in a person with cirrhosis of the liver or an elarged liver?

My mom has had cirrhosis of the liver for 3 years. She was given tramadol once before and had 3 grand-mal seizures. Her DR said it was an allergic ...

Does anyone else have these problems?

I had my first seizure ever on 4/19/2011, my 2nd the very next day, and my 3rd on 6/20/2011 (All Grand Mal). I could not believe that just a week ...

Should a misses dose of Oxcarbazepine be taken right after a grand mal seizure as soon as possible?

... After A seizure occurs should the missed dose of Oxcarbazepine be taken right away even while still in a confused unresponsive state??

Dilantin Infatabs - Does anyone fear having a grand mal seizure?

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, heart racing trying to figure out if I took my dilantin. Does anyone else experience this fear of ...