Is it safe to take Loratadine for a person prone to grand mal seizures?

Loratadine should be use with caution in patients suffering from Epilepsy.
Check with your doctor first.

I recently had a grand mal seizure 12/1/11. I was having a few strong beers. Next thing I knew was a

... 911 . All tests in hospital were ok sent me to a neuro who did a 48 hr.EEG . It showed I have many seizures that I don't even recall having. ...

Can tramadol cause liver failure in a person with cirrhosis of the liver or an elarged liver?

My mom has had cirrhosis of the liver for 3 years. She was given tramadol once before and had 3 grand-mal seizures. Her DR said it was an allergic ...

Does anyone else have these problems?

I had my first seizure ever on 4/19/2011, my 2nd the very next day, and my 3rd on 6/20/2011 (All Grand Mal). I could not believe that just a week ...

Should a misses dose of Oxcarbazepine be taken right after a grand mal seizure as soon as possible?

... After A seizure occurs should the missed dose of Oxcarbazepine be taken right away even while still in a confused unresponsive state??

Lamictal XR - Few seizures/depression?

I had a TBI surgery in December of 2014. All good until end of April, when I had my first grand mal seizure. Put on Keppra xr1500, which was ok the ...