Is it safe to take Loratadine for a person prone to grand mal seizures?

Loratadine should be use with caution in patients suffering from Epilepsy.
Check with your doctor first.

I have some questions about side effects of Keppra?

Hi I am a new member and am concerned about the side effects of Keppra. I started having grand mal seizures at the age of 29 and I am now 37. Over ...

How does Keppra effect young toddlers under the age of four? What is the safest dose for this age?

My grandson experienced three seizures last weekend. Going from a mild seizure where he was only loosing fluids from his mouth, progressing to a more ...

I recently had a grand mal seizure 12/1/11. I was having a few strong beers. Next thing I knew was a

... 911 . All tests in hospital were ok sent me to a neuro who did a 48 hr.EEG . It showed I have many seizures that I don't even recall having. ...

Does anyone else have these problems?

I had my first seizure ever on 4/19/2011, my 2nd the very next day, and my 3rd on 6/20/2011 (All Grand Mal). I could not believe that just a week ...

Does anyone take Zonegran for partial seizures that generalize into grand mal? Effective?

I am on Lamictal XR 800mg daily, but have had three break through seizures last year. Was on Depekote ER 1500mg and Lamictal 250mg for 3.5 years and ...