Is it safe to take Loratadine for a person prone to grand mal seizures?

Loratadine should be use with caution in patients suffering from Epilepsy.
Check with your doctor first.

I had a Grand Mal Seizure and the Doctors have NO CLUE WHY!! Help please?

I had my first general (grand mal) seizure in August of 2009. That was a combination of 3 things; dehydration, heat exhaustion and (the main one) ...

I recently had a grand mal seizure 12/1/11. I was having a few strong beers. Next thing I knew was a

... 911 . All tests in hospital were ok sent me to a neuro who did a 48 hr.EEG . It showed I have many seizures that I don't even recall having. ...

Can tramadol cause liver failure in a person with cirrhosis of the liver or an elarged liver?

My mom has had cirrhosis of the liver for 3 years. She was given tramadol once before and had 3 grand-mal seizures. Her DR said it was an allergic ...

Dilantin Infatabs - Does anyone fear having a grand mal seizure?

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, heart racing trying to figure out if I took my dilantin. Does anyone else experience this fear of ...

Lamictal XR - Few seizures/depression?

I had a TBI surgery in December of 2014. All good until end of April, when I had my first grand mal seizure. Put on Keppra xr1500, which was ok the ...

1 answer 19 days ago