Is it safe to take liquid amoxicillin if left out all day?

Yes, it doesn't affect the efficiency of the medication, just makes the "bubble gum" flavor not taste so well. It will work just as well.

Is it safe to take Amoxicillin 500mg 3 times daily during pregnancy?

Hi, I have been diagnosed with a urinary infection whilst 24 weeks pregnant. The GP prescribed one 500mg capsule of Amoxicillin 3 times daily - im ...

Is cephalexin the same as amoxicillin? Can you take both together?

I have been taking amoxicillin for strep throat but do not have enough for 10 days. I do have some rx657 to finish the day's. Is it safe to take ...

What temperature should Amoxicillin be kept at??

it says to keep it refrigerated but it was left outside for more than 24 hours so i was wondering if it is still safe to use???

Is it safe to take 500mg amoxicillin 2x a day while also taking 500mg metgormin?

Is it safe to take 500mg of amoxicillin(teva) twice a day while also taking 500mg of metformin? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Amoxicillin and mefenamic acid?

May I ask, is it okay to take amoxicillin and mefenamic acid at the same time? i am currently suffering from an ear pain at my left ear and i ...