Is it safe to take liquid amoxicillin if left out all day?

Yes, it doesn't affect the efficiency of the medication, just makes the "bubble gum" flavor not taste so well. It will work just as well.

I want to know if I should finish taking the antibiotic even though it gave me the yeast infection?

I am about to start Diflucan for the infection. But I have a great deal of the Amoxicillin left to take. Do I finish the Amoxicillin? The dentist who ...

Is it safe to take amoxicillin while on phentermine, or should I lay off of phentermine for awhile?

Phentermine - 30mg, one pill a day. Amoxicillin - 250mg, one capsule every 8 hours.

What temperature should Amoxicillin be kept at??

it says to keep it refrigerated but it was left outside for more than 24 hours so i was wondering if it is still safe to use???

Is it safe to take 500mg amoxicillin 2x a day while also taking 500mg metgormin?

Is it safe to take 500mg of amoxicillin(teva) twice a day while also taking 500mg of metformin? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Amoxicillin and mefenamic acid?

May I ask, is it okay to take amoxicillin and mefenamic acid at the same time? i am currently suffering from an ear pain at my left ear and i ...