Is it safe to take liquid amoxicillin if left out all day?

Yes, it doesn't affect the efficiency of the medication, just makes the "bubble gum" flavor not taste so well. It will work just as well.

Is it safe to take Amoxicillin 500mg 3 times daily during pregnancy?

Hi, I have been diagnosed with a urinary infection whilst 24 weeks pregnant. The GP prescribed one 500mg capsule of Amoxicillin 3 times daily - im ...

Is it safe to take amoxicillin for more that 7 days for a dental abcess?

I do not have an abcessed tooth. I had a root canal done on my tooth and a few days later developed an infection. Went back to endodontist and he ...

What temperature should Amoxicillin be kept at??

it says to keep it refrigerated but it was left outside for more than 24 hours so i was wondering if it is still safe to use???

Amoxicillin/Clavulanate - can I take transdone with thismedication?

I have been taking transadone for years , yesterday I was prescribed amox tr k clv 875 125 by the same dr are they safe to take together

Is it safe to take 500mg amoxicillin 2x a day while also taking 500mg metgormin?

Is it safe to take 500mg of amoxicillin(teva) twice a day while also taking 500mg of metformin? Any help would be greatly appreciated.