Is it safe to take liquid amoxicillin if left out all day?

Yes, it doesn't affect the efficiency of the medication, just makes the "bubble gum" flavor not taste so well. It will work just as well.

I want to know if I should finish taking the antibiotic even though it gave me the yeast infection?

I am about to start Diflucan for the infection. But I have a great deal of the Amoxicillin left to take. Do I finish the Amoxicillin? The dentist who ...

Is it safe to take Amoxicillin 500mg 3 times daily during pregnancy?

Hi, I have been diagnosed with a urinary infection whilst 24 weeks pregnant. The GP prescribed one 500mg capsule of Amoxicillin 3 times daily - im ...

Is cephalexin the same as amoxicillin? Can you take both together?

I have been taking amoxicillin for strep throat but do not have enough for 10 days. I do have some rx657 to finish the day's. Is it safe to take ...

If allergic to penicillin, is it safe to use amoxicillin?

My tooth is terrible! Very allergic to penicillin. Should it be safe use amoxicillin to treat infection of hole in tooth that I've had for a few ...

What temperature should Amoxicillin be kept at??

it says to keep it refrigerated but it was left outside for more than 24 hours so i was wondering if it is still safe to use???