Is it safe to take liquid amoxicillin if left out all day?

Yes, it doesn't affect the efficiency of the medication, just makes the "bubble gum" flavor not taste so well. It will work just as well.

Is cephalexin the same as amoxicillin? Can you take both together?

I have been taking amoxicillin for strep throat but do not have enough for 10 days. I do have some rx657 to finish the day's. Is it safe to take ...

Is it safe to take amoxicillin while on phentermine, or should I lay off of phentermine for awhile?

Phentermine - 30mg, one pill a day. Amoxicillin - 250mg, one capsule every 8 hours.

What temperature should Amoxicillin be kept at??

it says to keep it refrigerated but it was left outside for more than 24 hours so i was wondering if it is still safe to use???

Amoxicillin 500 mg it is safe to take 3 times in 34 weeks pregnant?

Hi is anyone has the same experience as me please share... I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I have really bad sinusitis where I can't breathe with ...

Can I take Cefdinir 300 mg and Amoxicillin-clavulanate 875-125 mg at the same time?

I have a middle ear infection and was first prescibed the amoxicillin, after the 3rd or 4th day my ear plugged up again. I went back to ready care ...