Is it safe to take liquid amoxicillin if left out all day?

Yes, it doesn't affect the efficiency of the medication, just makes the "bubble gum" flavor not taste so well. It will work just as well.

Is cephalexin the same as amoxicillin? Can you take both together?

I have been taking amoxicillin for strep throat but do not have enough for 10 days. I do have some rx657 to finish the day's. Is it safe to take ...

Is it safe to take amoxicillin for more that 7 days for a dental abcess?

I do not have an abcessed tooth. I had a root canal done on my tooth and a few days later developed an infection. Went back to endodontist and he ...

Is it safe to take 500mg amoxicillin 2x a day while also taking 500mg metgormin?

Is it safe to take 500mg of amoxicillin(teva) twice a day while also taking 500mg of metformin? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Amoxicillin and mefenamic acid?

May I ask, is it okay to take amoxicillin and mefenamic acid at the same time? i am currently suffering from an ear pain at my left ear and i ...