Is it safe to take liquid amoxicillin if left out all day?

Yes, it doesn't affect the efficiency of the medication, just makes the "bubble gum" flavor not taste so well. It will work just as well.

Is cephalexin the same as amoxicillin? Can you take both together?

I have been taking amoxicillin for strep throat but do not have enough for 10 days. I do have some rx657 to finish the day's. Is it safe to take ...

Is it safe to take 500mg amoxicillin 2x a day while also taking 500mg metgormin?

Is it safe to take 500mg of amoxicillin(teva) twice a day while also taking 500mg of metformin? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can I take my amoxicillin after having 3 beers last night?

I went to a party yesterday and had 3 beers my last beer was at 1:10 am I woke up and just ate is it safe to take my amoxicillin right now?

Amoxicillin 500 mg it is safe to take 3 times in 34 weeks pregnant?

Hi is anyone has the same experience as me please share... I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I have really bad sinusitis where I can't breathe with ...