Is it safe to take klonopin and lortab together?

Did your doctor order it that way? These two drugs when combined can cause respiratory depression which can lead to respiratory failure especially while you are asleep... Dave

hi bunny, if your doctor perscribed this med for you,did he tell you to stagger doses? if you take lortab first thing in tbe morning eat before you do. klonipin will make you drowsy when you start. its two medications that should not be taken at the same time. i don't know how your doc prescribed them. a little more info is needed . just be careful when you start try to have a family watch you for the first couple of days.

I am on the 2 also. Now i am scared if i get a bad headache.