Is it safe to take daily vicoden, cymbolta, xanax, & adderall?

Checked on the Interactions Checker on this site, kindly read on the link: http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=190-1645,949-2273,71-747,133-54

Please take care, be well & safe!

Hey poohsinthe house,

While the potential for interactions exists as Rajive points out, as long as you are aware of the symptoms of serotonin syndrome, your doctor is aware of all the medications you take, and you take exactly as prescribed you should be ok. If you have any of the symptoms of serotonin syndrome, please contact the doctor right away.

Best wishes,

Laurie

yes it is because i am still alive. ;-) how do you take these meds? in the a.m? p.m? how many times a day? because i would take the cymbalta all in the a.m with the adderall, take the xanax throughout the day as needed and the vicodin as needed.