Is it safe to take ambien and melatonin together?

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Read more:,2333-1544#ixzz10zOcexk8

Fibromyalgia - Has anyone overcome the sleeplessness that comes with Savella?

I have been on Savella for 6 days (dr.'s sample packet). Usually taking Klonopin at night helps me to get to sleep. It's not working ...

Will Melatonin react with Lamotrigine?

Would it be safe to take Melatonin when you also take Lamotrigine?

Insomnia - Does anyone know if you can "safely" take the over the counter sleep meds along with a?

... prescription med (like Ambien, Sonata or Rozarem?) I'm speaking of the melatonin type meds that you can get over the counter. Allteril, ...

25mg of melatonin..4hrs later still awake..can I take more??

The first time I took melatonin, I took 1mg the first night and fell asleep fairly quickly. The next night I had to take 3mg. Now, months later, ...

How much melatonin should I take?

I've bought some melatonin. Each pill is 6 mg of melatonin and "Soothing Chamomile". I've taken medication to help myself sleep ...