Is it safe to stop taking Lutera after being on it for about 10 years?

Yes, 10 years is a standard length of time to take an OC.

After being off Lutera for two weeks and resuming, how long do I wait to have sex?

I recently ran out of Lutera for two weeks before I could renew my perscription. I resumed taking Lutera and waited 6 days before having sex with my ...

I have one month now since I stop taking Lutera because my husband and I we want to have a baby?

How long does it taking in order to get pregnant? Once you stop taking it??

I had been taking Lutera for two and a half weeks, I got my period and its lasted for ten days so?

... far and doesn't look like its gonna stop any time soon. I stopped taking Lutera after seven days of being on my period. what does this mean ...

How long does Lutera stay in your system?

My boyfriend and I were wondering if , when I finish a pill pack and am waiting on my period, lutera is still in my system for a few days. For ...

Using Lutera As A Emergency Contraceptive?

Hi I researched Lutera and there MANY sites/forums about being able to Lutera as a EC, I was told to take 5 white pills right away, then 5 more 12 ...