Is it safe to stop taking Lutera after being on it for about 10 years?

Yes, 10 years is a standard length of time to take an OC.

I have one month now since I stop taking Lutera because my husband and I we want to have a baby?

How long does it taking in order to get pregnant? Once you stop taking it??

I had been taking Lutera for two and a half weeks, I got my period and its lasted for ten days so?

... far and doesn't look like its gonna stop any time soon. I stopped taking Lutera after seven days of being on my period. what does this mean ...

How long does Lutera stay in your system?

My boyfriend and I were wondering if , when I finish a pill pack and am waiting on my period, lutera is still in my system for a few days. For ...

I've been on lutera for over a month and I've been on my period for ten days. Why won't it stop?

I got of depo and went straight on lutera I was on depo for 3 years and once starting lutera I had my first period in almost two days and I've ...

Can anybody help!!! I was on lutera but my pharmacy did not got my OBGY approval for refill ontime?

Can anybody help!!! I was on lutera but my pharmacy did not got my OBGY approval for refill ontime? ,,, so I had to stop taking them for 1 month. ...