Is it safe to stop taking Lutera after being on it for about 10 years?

Yes, 10 years is a standard length of time to take an OC.

After being off Lutera for two weeks and resuming, how long do I wait to have sex?

I recently ran out of Lutera for two weeks before I could renew my perscription. I resumed taking Lutera and waited 6 days before having sex with my ...

How long does Lutera stay in your system?

My boyfriend and I were wondering if , when I finish a pill pack and am waiting on my period, lutera is still in my system for a few days. For ...

My period started on July 8th and ended on July 13. I started my first pill of Lutera on the 16 of?

... July and I took the pill every day at the same time. Today I took my 4th inactive pill for Lutera and I still don't have a period. Should I ...

Can anybody help!!! I was on lutera but my pharmacy did not got my OBGY approval for refill ontime?

Can anybody help!!! I was on lutera but my pharmacy did not got my OBGY approval for refill ontime? ,,, so I had to stop taking them for 1 month. ...