Is it safe to stop taking Lutera after being on it for about 10 years?

Yes, 10 years is a standard length of time to take an OC.

My period started on July 8th and ended on July 13. I started my first pill of Lutera on the 16 of?

... July and I took the pill every day at the same time. Today I took my 4th inactive pill for Lutera and I still don't have a period. Should I ...

Can anybody help!!! I was on lutera but my pharmacy did not got my OBGY approval for refill ontime?

Can anybody help!!! I was on lutera but my pharmacy did not got my OBGY approval for refill ontime? ,,, so I had to stop taking them for 1 month. ...

Lutera - what should I do?

Ive been on lutera for 2 and a half years now and im starting to notice abnormal bleeding i would like to know if i have to change my birth control ...

Period - What happens a month after you stop lutera?

Just curios wanted to know what happens to your body a month later or a few weeks from stopping lutera? What should I expect? Could I still get ...

How long is my period going to last?

For the passed 6 years I've been taking Lo Lestrin Fe (birth control) without any cycles. July of this summer i started to have major side ...