Is it safe to stop taking Lutera after being on it for about 10 years?

Yes, 10 years is a standard length of time to take an OC.

After being off Lutera for two weeks and resuming, how long do I wait to have sex?

I recently ran out of Lutera for two weeks before I could renew my perscription. I resumed taking Lutera and waited 6 days before having sex with my ...

I have one month now since I stop taking Lutera because my husband and I we want to have a baby?

How long does it taking in order to get pregnant? Once you stop taking it??

I had been taking Lutera for two and a half weeks, I got my period and its lasted for ten days so?

... far and doesn't look like its gonna stop any time soon. I stopped taking Lutera after seven days of being on my period. what does this mean ...

Can anybody help!!! I was on lutera but my pharmacy did not got my OBGY approval for refill ontime?

Can anybody help!!! I was on lutera but my pharmacy did not got my OBGY approval for refill ontime? ,,, so I had to stop taking them for 1 month. ...

Lutera - what should I do?

Ive been on lutera for 2 and a half years now and im starting to notice abnormal bleeding i would like to know if i have to change my birth control ...