Is it safe to stop taking Lutera after being on it for about 10 years?

Yes, 10 years is a standard length of time to take an OC.

I had been taking Lutera for two and a half weeks, I got my period and its lasted for ten days so?

... far and doesn't look like its gonna stop any time soon. I stopped taking Lutera after seven days of being on my period. what does this mean ...

How long does Lutera stay in your system?

My boyfriend and I were wondering if , when I finish a pill pack and am waiting on my period, lutera is still in my system for a few days. For ...

Using Lutera As A Emergency Contraceptive?

Hi I researched Lutera and there MANY sites/forums about being able to Lutera as a EC, I was told to take 5 white pills right away, then 5 more 12 ...

I've been on lutera for over a month and I've been on my period for ten days. Why won't it stop?

I got of depo and went straight on lutera I was on depo for 3 years and once starting lutera I had my first period in almost two days and I've ...