Is it safe to mix adderall and suboxone together?

I've personally taken them together with no problems at all. I searched a Drug interaction database and there are no interactions. Hope this helps!

Side Effect - I recently was prescribed propoxyphene 100 - aceteminophen 650 for a burn, however i?

... didn't mention to tell my doctor my prescription to adderall 30mg. i haven't taken any of the propoxyphene yet but i'm in pain ...

My doctor prescribed me 1 mg kolonopin 4 x's a day with suboxone is it safe?

I went from 2 subs and 3 1mg kolonopin to 4, 1 mg kolon and xannax 100 mg to 200mg a day? He didn't want to do it,, but thinks I need it and for ...

Is it safe to take suboxone and Zoloft together?

I am taking 4mg of Subs daily and recently I've been having anxiety and depression issues and my doctor gave me Zoloft... But I'm kinda ...

Is anyone on Adderall w/ suboxone? Just started the adderall XR and I'm just curious to see if?

... anyone has any expirience to share, like weather you've had a positive experience from it. I'm 33 and the ADD words just came to light ...

Adderall XR & Adderall IR - I feel very lost & unsure?

hi... i've been taking adderall IR since august 2011 and started adderall XR this past October... I also take 12 mg suboxone and 40 mg Celexa, ...