Is it safe to mix adderall and suboxone together?

I've personally taken them together with no problems at all. I searched a Drug interaction database and there are no interactions. Hope this helps!

Suboxone, Valium, Adderall?

Yesterday my 26 year-old son's new Sub doctor wrote him prescriptions for suboxone, Adderall (60 mg), and Valium (40 mg/day). My son is worrying ...

My doctor prescribed me 1 mg kolonopin 4 x's a day with suboxone is it safe?

I went from 2 subs and 3 1mg kolonopin to 4, 1 mg kolon and xannax 100 mg to 200mg a day? He didn't want to do it,, but thinks I need it and for ...

Is it safe to take suboxone and Zoloft together?

I am taking 4mg of Subs daily and recently I've been having anxiety and depression issues and my doctor gave me Zoloft... But I'm kinda ...

Is it safe to mix naproxen 500 mg with oxycodone acetaminophen 5-325?

I have really bad tendonitis aka tennis elbow in one of my tendons not all four, is it safe to mix the anti-inflammatory with the pain med?