Is it safe to mix adderall and suboxone together?

I've personally taken them together with no problems at all. I searched a Drug interaction database and there are no interactions. Hope this helps!

My doctor prescribed me 1 mg kolonopin 4 x's a day with suboxone is it safe?

I went from 2 subs and 3 1mg kolonopin to 4, 1 mg kolon and xannax 100 mg to 200mg a day? He didn't want to do it,, but thinks I need it and for ...

Is it safe to take suboxone and Zoloft together?

I am taking 4mg of Subs daily and recently I've been having anxiety and depression issues and my doctor gave me Zoloft... But I'm kinda ...

Is anyone on Adderall w/ suboxone? Just started the adderall XR and I'm just curious to see if?

... anyone has any expirience to share, like weather you've had a positive experience from it. I'm 33 and the ADD words just came to light ...

Tramadol, Xanax and Adderall?

I took 25mgs of tramadol for back pain at 10:30am, then 4 hrs later took another 25mgs of tramdol. Then forgetting I took the 2nd 25mg I took a 20mg ...