Is it safe to mix adderall and suboxone together?

I've personally taken them together with no problems at all. I searched a Drug interaction database and there are no interactions. Hope this helps!

Suboxone, Valium, Adderall?

Yesterday my 26 year-old son's new Sub doctor wrote him prescriptions for suboxone, Adderall (60 mg), and Valium (40 mg/day). My son is worrying ...

My doctor prescribed me 1 mg kolonopin 4 x's a day with suboxone is it safe?

I went from 2 subs and 3 1mg kolonopin to 4, 1 mg kolon and xannax 100 mg to 200mg a day? He didn't want to do it,, but thinks I need it and for ...

Adderall XR & Adderall IR - I feel very lost & unsure?

hi... i've been taking adderall IR since august 2011 and started adderall XR this past October... I also take 12 mg suboxone and 40 mg Celexa, ...

Am I able to take 20mg of Lexapro and 10mg of Adderall?

Am I able to take 20mg of Lexapro and 10mg of Adderall without getting too much serotonin? I love the way Lexapro makes me feel but I also want the ...