Is it safe to mix adderall and suboxone together?

I've personally taken them together with no problems at all. I searched a Drug interaction database and there are no interactions. Hope this helps!

Is it safe to take suboxone and Zoloft together?

I am taking 4mg of Subs daily and recently I've been having anxiety and depression issues and my doctor gave me Zoloft... But I'm kinda ...

Is anyone on Adderall w/ suboxone? Just started the adderall XR and I'm just curious to see if?

... anyone has any expirience to share, like weather you've had a positive experience from it. I'm 33 and the ADD words just came to light ...

Adderall XR & Adderall IR - I feel very lost & unsure?

hi... i've been taking adderall IR since august 2011 and started adderall XR this past October... I also take 12 mg suboxone and 40 mg Celexa, ...

Tramadol, Xanax and Adderall?

I took 25mgs of tramadol for back pain at 10:30am, then 4 hrs later took another 25mgs of tramdol. Then forgetting I took the 2nd 25mg I took a 20mg ...

Is it safe to mix naproxen 500 mg with oxycodone acetaminophen 5-325?

I have really bad tendonitis aka tennis elbow in one of my tendons not all four, is it safe to mix the anti-inflammatory with the pain med?