Is it safe to mix adderall and suboxone together?

I've personally taken them together with no problems at all. I searched a Drug interaction database and there are no interactions. Hope this helps!

Suboxone, Valium, Adderall?

Yesterday my 26 year-old son's new Sub doctor wrote him prescriptions for suboxone, Adderall (60 mg), and Valium (40 mg/day). My son is worrying ...

Does Suboxone "lighten" the crash feelings from Adderall IR?

I know with the extended releases (and my Suboxone) I didn't feel a crash, but then again, I didn't feel the Adderall XR at ALL. And when ...

Is anyone on Adderall w/ suboxone? Just started the adderall XR and I'm just curious to see if?

... anyone has any expirience to share, like weather you've had a positive experience from it. I'm 33 and the ADD words just came to light ...

Am I able to take 20mg of Lexapro and 10mg of Adderall?

Am I able to take 20mg of Lexapro and 10mg of Adderall without getting too much serotonin? I love the way Lexapro makes me feel but I also want the ...