Is it safe to mix adderall and suboxone together?

I've personally taken them together with no problems at all. I searched a Drug interaction database and there are no interactions. Hope this helps!

Suboxone, Valium, Adderall?

Yesterday my 26 year-old son's new Sub doctor wrote him prescriptions for suboxone, Adderall (60 mg), and Valium (40 mg/day). My son is worrying ...

Is suboxone harmful to take along with adderall?

I take 30mg of adderall and one and a half suboxone a day is it harmful to take with 1mg of klonopin all together?

Side Effect - I recently was prescribed propoxyphene 100 - aceteminophen 650 for a burn, however i?

... didn't mention to tell my doctor my prescription to adderall 30mg. i haven't taken any of the propoxyphene yet but i'm in pain ...

Tramadol, Xanax and Adderall?

I took 25mgs of tramadol for back pain at 10:30am, then 4 hrs later took another 25mgs of tramdol. Then forgetting I took the 2nd 25mg I took a 20mg ...