Is it safe to mix adderall and suboxone together?

I've personally taken them together with no problems at all. I searched a Drug interaction database and there are no interactions. Hope this helps!

Does Suboxone "lighten" the crash feelings from Adderall IR?

I know with the extended releases (and my Suboxone) I didn't feel a crash, but then again, I didn't feel the Adderall XR at ALL. And when ...

Side Effect - I recently was prescribed propoxyphene 100 - aceteminophen 650 for a burn, however i?

... didn't mention to tell my doctor my prescription to adderall 30mg. i haven't taken any of the propoxyphene yet but i'm in pain ...

Is it safe to take suboxone and Zoloft together?

I am taking 4mg of Subs daily and recently I've been having anxiety and depression issues and my doctor gave me Zoloft... But I'm kinda ...

Adderall XR & Adderall IR - I feel very lost & unsure?

hi... i've been taking adderall IR since august 2011 and started adderall XR this past October... I also take 12 mg suboxone and 40 mg Celexa, ...