Is it safe to mix adderall and suboxone together?

I've personally taken them together with no problems at all. I searched a Drug interaction database and there are no interactions. Hope this helps!

Suboxone, Valium, Adderall?

Yesterday my 26 year-old son's new Sub doctor wrote him prescriptions for suboxone, Adderall (60 mg), and Valium (40 mg/day). My son is worrying ...

Does Suboxone "lighten" the crash feelings from Adderall IR?

I know with the extended releases (and my Suboxone) I didn't feel a crash, but then again, I didn't feel the Adderall XR at ALL. And when ...

Is it safe to take suboxone and Zoloft together?

I am taking 4mg of Subs daily and recently I've been having anxiety and depression issues and my doctor gave me Zoloft... But I'm kinda ...

Tramadol, Xanax and Adderall?

I took 25mgs of tramadol for back pain at 10:30am, then 4 hrs later took another 25mgs of tramdol. Then forgetting I took the 2nd 25mg I took a 20mg ...