Is it safe to inject oramorph?

No, it's definitely not safe to inject Oramorph. You'll do serious damage to your veins.

Switching to Sure Click Enbrel?

My insurance has switched me to the Sure Click auto injectors 50 mg after I have been using the regular pre-filled needles 50 mg for the past 6 ...

How much b 12 should I inject per lb of body weight? I will be injecting 1 time a week?

i want to inject b 12 for my diet weight loss plan. i need to know how much to inject weekly for my body weight which is 225 lb.s female... no ...

1. Can a person who suffered from chronic lympocyte cancer may use oramorph solution as a reliver?

2. Can I take oramorph while experiencing allegic reactions? 3. What can I take as a reliver to any type of choronic cancer?

Isovue-370 - Is Isovue 370 still safe to inject once it's been frozen?

Isovue was frozen upon arriving at our facility. Is it still safe to inject once it's thawed out?