Is it safe to inject oramorph?

No, it's definitely not safe to inject Oramorph. You'll do serious damage to your veins.

Is roxanol cheaper than oramorph or morphine sulfate?

i have no insurance and am currently prescribed oramorph / generic morphine sulfate and am looking for a cheaper drug that is comparable to this.

Any difference between the SureClick and the regular syringes?

My insurance has switched me to the Sure Click auto injectors 50 mg after I have been using the regular pre-filled needles 50 mg for the past 6 ...

1. Can a person who suffered from chronic lympocyte cancer may use oramorph solution as a reliver?

2. Can I take oramorph while experiencing allegic reactions? 3. What can I take as a reliver to any type of choronic cancer?

Oramorph SR - if 210mg of oramorph is prescribed and have been supplied with a bottle of 120mg/ml?

... how many mls should be given to give the prescibed dose?

Oramorph and alcohol?

I take 5ml of oramorph when I'm in pain. My question is, is it okay to drink alcohol after four hours or whilst taking it? I've done this ...