Is it safe to inject oramorph?

No, it's definitely not safe to inject Oramorph. You'll do serious damage to your veins.

How much b 12 should I inject per lb of body weight? I will be injecting 1 time a week?

i want to inject b 12 for my diet weight loss plan. i need to know how much to inject weekly for my body weight which is 225 lb.s female... no ...

1. Can a person who suffered from chronic lympocyte cancer may use oramorph solution as a reliver?

2. Can I take oramorph while experiencing allegic reactions? 3. What can I take as a reliver to any type of choronic cancer?

Does taking oramorph and proplus together affect you?

Ive been on oramorph a while now and i also take proplus every so often to give me a boost of energy,Earlier i took them an hour apart but now i dont ...

Isovue-370 - Is Isovue 370 still safe to inject once it's been frozen?

Isovue was frozen upon arriving at our facility. Is it still safe to inject once it's thawed out?