Is it safe to get in hot tub while taking prednisone?

What about bruising while on pred?

Shouldn't be a problem.

Normally the drugs to avoid in hot tubs are those that can cause drowsiness and those that affect the circulation.

Dr just took me off cymbalta & put me back on prozac 20 mg. Is this safe to do in 1 day?

I really am so angry scared of all the things the doctors are giving me,, i don't hate dr's, it just seems like some of them just ...

I am taking Humira and prednisone for RA. I'm suffering from terrible hot flashes every 1/2 hour or?

... so and ongoing heartburn even though I avoid all foods and habits (smoking & drinking) that are known to cause it. I've also gained 22 ...

Can bathing in a tub that someone with athletes foot has used cause a UTI?

My husband has foot fungal problems and we only have one shower/tub... sometimes I sit in the tub with my toddler son when I bathe him. My son and I ...

1 answer 10 days ago