Is it safe to get in hot tub while taking prednisone?

What about bruising while on pred?

Shouldn't be a problem.

Normally the drugs to avoid in hot tubs are those that can cause drowsiness and those that affect the circulation.

Dr just took me off cymbalta & put me back on prozac 20 mg. Is this safe to do in 1 day?

I really am so angry scared of all the things the doctors are giving me,, i don't hate dr's, it just seems like some of them just ...

Is Prednisone safe for women to take when pregnant?

My friend is 26 wks. prgnant and has sinus infection, her Dr. prescribed prednisone 10mg. Is this completely safe for the fetus?

I am taking Humira and prednisone for RA. I'm suffering from terrible hot flashes every 1/2 hour or?

... so and ongoing heartburn even though I avoid all foods and habits (smoking & drinking) that are known to cause it. I've also gained 22 ...

Been on Prednisone 20mg for a year, experiencing hot flashes and cold feet & hands, any advice?

Lately I have been experiencing extreme hot flashes. My face gets beat red an feels like its on fire but my hands an feet are ice cold. Does anyone ...