Is it safe to get in hot tub while taking prednisone?

Shouldn't be a problem.

Normally the drugs to avoid in hot tubs are those that can cause drowsiness and those that affect the circulation.

What about bruising while on pred?

After recent visit to ER I rec'd a prescription fo Prednisone 20 mg tab. What can I expect?

My prescription says to take the 20 mg Prednisone tab 3 times a day for 5 days. I've heard all kinds of horror stories about steriod therapy I ...

Does hot tub submersion cause problems; infections, irritation, etc?

My 83 year old grandfather is a paraplegic and wants to go to a spa and get in the hot tub. Will this cause any problems with his foley? Are there ...

I am taking Humira and prednisone for RA. I'm suffering from terrible hot flashes every 1/2 hour or?

... so and ongoing heartburn even though I avoid all foods and habits (smoking & drinking) that are known to cause it. I've also gained 22 ...