Is it safe to get in hot tub while taking prednisone?

What about bruising while on pred?

Shouldn't be a problem.

Normally the drugs to avoid in hot tubs are those that can cause drowsiness and those that affect the circulation.

Dr just took me off cymbalta & put me back on prozac 20 mg. Is this safe to do in 1 day?

I really am so angry scared of all the things the doctors are giving me,, i don't hate dr's, it just seems like some of them just ...

Does hot tub submersion cause problems; infections, irritation, etc?

My 83 year old grandfather is a paraplegic and wants to go to a spa and get in the hot tub. Will this cause any problems with his foley? Are there ...

Been on Prednisone 20mg for a year, experiencing hot flashes and cold feet & hands, any advice?

Lately I have been experiencing extreme hot flashes. My face gets beat red an feels like its on fire but my hands an feet are ice cold. Does anyone ...

Tampon left in over night?

it was about 7:30 pm and I changed my tampon and went in the hot tub. I got out of the hot tub around 9. I forgot my tampon was in and I changed my ...