Is it safe to exercise in the heat while using amoxicillin?

Anonymous

Some warnings and precautions to be aware of with amoxicillin include the following:

Is it safe to take Amoxicillin 500mg 3 times daily during pregnancy?

Hi, I have been diagnosed with a urinary infection whilst 24 weeks pregnant. The GP prescribed one 500mg capsule of Amoxicillin 3 times daily - im ...

If allergic to penicillin, is it safe to use amoxicillin?

My tooth is terrible! Very allergic to penicillin. Should it be safe use amoxicillin to treat infection of hole in tooth that I've had for a few ...

Amoxicillin/Clavulanate - can I take transdone with thismedication?

I have been taking transadone for years , yesterday I was prescribed amox tr k clv 875 125 by the same dr are they safe to take together

Is pg 600 safe to use in dogs?

I have a 3yr old american bulldog, trying to get her bred but seems to have light or short heat cycles. Not sure what I can do to get her into a full ...

Can I take my amoxicillin after having 3 beers last night?

I went to a party yesterday and had 3 beers my last beer was at 1:10 am I woke up and just ate is it safe to take my amoxicillin right now?