Is it safe to exercise in the heat while using amoxicillin?

Anonymous

Some warnings and precautions to be aware of with amoxicillin include the following:

Is it safe to take Amoxicillin 500mg 3 times daily during pregnancy?

Hi, I have been diagnosed with a urinary infection whilst 24 weeks pregnant. The GP prescribed one 500mg capsule of Amoxicillin 3 times daily - im ...

Does excessive heat react differently when taking norvasc?

i work outside in the heat and i was wondering if that was safe to do bc i dont want to have any severe side effects

Is it safe to start a prescription of Augmentin after taking 2 amoxicillin(500mg, 12 hours apart)?

I caught strep throat from my sister. I have no health insurance but i know that amoxicillin can help treat strep. I only found 2 500mg capsules ...

What temperature should Amoxicillin be kept at??

it says to keep it refrigerated but it was left outside for more than 24 hours so i was wondering if it is still safe to use???

Amoxicillin/Clavulanate - can I take transdone with thismedication?

I have been taking transadone for years , yesterday I was prescribed amox tr k clv 875 125 by the same dr are they safe to take together