Is it safe to exercise in the heat while using amoxicillin?

Anonymous

Some warnings and precautions to be aware of with amoxicillin include the following:

Is it safe to take Amoxicillin 500mg 3 times daily during pregnancy?

Hi, I have been diagnosed with a urinary infection whilst 24 weeks pregnant. The GP prescribed one 500mg capsule of Amoxicillin 3 times daily - im ...

Does excessive heat react differently when taking norvasc?

i work outside in the heat and i was wondering if that was safe to do bc i dont want to have any severe side effects

Is it safe to take amoxicillin while on phentermine, or should I lay off of phentermine for awhile?

Phentermine - 30mg, one pill a day. Amoxicillin - 250mg, one capsule every 8 hours.

Amoxicillin/Clavulanate - can I take transdone with thismedication?

I have been taking transadone for years , yesterday I was prescribed amox tr k clv 875 125 by the same dr are they safe to take together

Is pg 600 safe to use in dogs?

I have a 3yr old american bulldog, trying to get her bred but seems to have light or short heat cycles. Not sure what I can do to get her into a full ...