Is it safe to exercise in the heat while using amoxicillin?

Anonymous

Some warnings and precautions to be aware of with amoxicillin include the following:

Does excessive heat react differently when taking norvasc?

i work outside in the heat and i was wondering if that was safe to do bc i dont want to have any severe side effects

If allergic to penicillin, is it safe to use amoxicillin?

My tooth is terrible! Very allergic to penicillin. Should it be safe use amoxicillin to treat infection of hole in tooth that I've had for a few ...

Is it safe to start a prescription of Augmentin after taking 2 amoxicillin(500mg, 12 hours apart)?

I caught strep throat from my sister. I have no health insurance but i know that amoxicillin can help treat strep. I only found 2 500mg capsules ...

Is it safe to take amoxicillin for more that 7 days for a dental abcess?

I do not have an abcessed tooth. I had a root canal done on my tooth and a few days later developed an infection. Went back to endodontist and he ...

Amoxicillin/Clavulanate - can I take transdone with thismedication?

I have been taking transadone for years , yesterday I was prescribed amox tr k clv 875 125 by the same dr are they safe to take together