Is it safe to exercise in the heat while using amoxicillin?

Anonymous

Some warnings and precautions to be aware of with amoxicillin include the following:

If allergic to penicillin, is it safe to use amoxicillin?

My tooth is terrible! Very allergic to penicillin. Should it be safe use amoxicillin to treat infection of hole in tooth that I've had for a few ...

Is it safe to start a prescription of Augmentin after taking 2 amoxicillin(500mg, 12 hours apart)?

I caught strep throat from my sister. I have no health insurance but i know that amoxicillin can help treat strep. I only found 2 500mg capsules ...

What temperature should Amoxicillin be kept at??

it says to keep it refrigerated but it was left outside for more than 24 hours so i was wondering if it is still safe to use???

Is pg 600 safe to use in dogs?

I have a 3yr old american bulldog, trying to get her bred but seems to have light or short heat cycles. Not sure what I can do to get her into a full ...

Can I take my amoxicillin after having 3 beers last night?

I went to a party yesterday and had 3 beers my last beer was at 1:10 am I woke up and just ate is it safe to take my amoxicillin right now?