Is it safe to exercise in the heat while using amoxicillin?

Anonymous

Some warnings and precautions to be aware of with amoxicillin include the following:

Is it safe to take Amoxicillin 500mg 3 times daily during pregnancy?

Hi, I have been diagnosed with a urinary infection whilst 24 weeks pregnant. The GP prescribed one 500mg capsule of Amoxicillin 3 times daily - im ...

Is it safe to start a prescription of Augmentin after taking 2 amoxicillin(500mg, 12 hours apart)?

I caught strep throat from my sister. I have no health insurance but i know that amoxicillin can help treat strep. I only found 2 500mg capsules ...

Is it safe to take amoxicillin for more that 7 days for a dental abcess?

I do not have an abcessed tooth. I had a root canal done on my tooth and a few days later developed an infection. Went back to endodontist and he ...

Is it safe to take amoxicillin while on phentermine, or should I lay off of phentermine for awhile?

Phentermine - 30mg, one pill a day. Amoxicillin - 250mg, one capsule every 8 hours.

Is pg 600 safe to use in dogs?

I have a 3yr old american bulldog, trying to get her bred but seems to have light or short heat cycles. Not sure what I can do to get her into a full ...