Is it safe to drink alcohol while taking Enbrel?

Anonymous

Hello Sped. I'd say yes. But I'm not a doctor. You might phone your doctor or pharmacist to confirm. best wishes to you.

How much alcohol is safe with Nortriptyline?

I know it is not suggested but I have been hesitant to drink anything while on this medicine. I'm going out with friends next weekend and would ...

Antabuse and days before I can safely drink?

Hi there, I have been on Antabuse for the past 2 weeks at a dose of 200mg once daily. I stopped taking antabuse on Monday morning. Is it safe to ...

Decided to stop taking antabuse.. so when is it safe to drink?

It's been about 3 days since I stopped taking it. I was on 100 my for about 10 days in total. The beer I want to drink is 4.7% alcohol.its a ...

Is it safe to drink alcohol and take prempro?

taking the lowest dose possible of prempro but concerned about drinking alcohol while taking prempro

Disulfiram - how to use this pill?

hello everyone, i am 50 years old drinking alcohol from last 25 years. is it safe drug for quiting alcohol. i drink every day. plz help me about ...