Is it safe to drink alcohol while taking Enbrel?

Hello Sped. I'd say yes. But I'm not a doctor. You might phone your doctor or pharmacist to confirm. best wishes to you.

Is non alcoholic beer safe to drink if taking Enbrel?

Non alcoholic beer contains 0.5 % alcohol. Regular beer contains 3-6 % and it is not recommended while on Enbrel. I an interested in knowing if the ...

I have just started taking vyvanse two weeks ago and I'm wondering how safe it is to drink alcohol.?

... I'm 19 and I do like to sometimes go out on weekends with friends or have some drinks. But on weekdays I never have any alcohol. But ...

Is it okay to drink alcohol whilst taking 30mg of nortriptyline every night?

I have Trigeminal Neuralgia, its uncommon for me to have it since I'm 19 so my doctor has prescribed me 30mg of nortriptyline to take every ...

Antabuse and days before I can safely drink?

Hi there, I have been on Antabuse for the past 2 weeks at a dose of 200mg once daily. I stopped taking antabuse on Monday morning. Is it safe to ...

Decided to stop taking antabuse.. so when is it safe to drink?

It's been about 3 days since I stopped taking it. I was on 100 my for about 10 days in total. The beer I want to drink is 4.7% alcohol.its a ...