Is it safe to drink alcohol while taking Enbrel?

Anonymous

Hello Sped. I'd say yes. But I'm not a doctor. You might phone your doctor or pharmacist to confirm. best wishes to you.

Is non alcoholic beer safe to drink if taking Enbrel?

Non alcoholic beer contains 0.5 % alcohol. Regular beer contains 3-6 % and it is not recommended while on Enbrel. I an interested in knowing if the ...

I have just started taking vyvanse two weeks ago and I'm wondering how safe it is to drink alcohol.?

... I'm 19 and I do like to sometimes go out on weekends with friends or have some drinks. But on weekdays I never have any alcohol. But ...

Antabuse and days before I can safely drink?

Hi there, I have been on Antabuse for the past 2 weeks at a dose of 200mg once daily. I stopped taking antabuse on Monday morning. Is it safe to ...

Is it safe to drink alcohol and take prempro?

taking the lowest dose possible of prempro but concerned about drinking alcohol while taking prempro

Disulfiram - how to use this pill?

hello everyone, i am 50 years old drinking alcohol from last 25 years. is it safe drug for quiting alcohol. i drink every day. plz help me about ...