Is it safe to drink alcohol while taking Enbrel?

Hello Sped. I'd say yes. But I'm not a doctor. You might phone your doctor or pharmacist to confirm. best wishes to you.

How much time should I wait between stopping Effexor for a little while and drinking alcohol?

I am currently taking 75 mg as directed by my doctor, and I have not had any alcohol since I've been on it. I normally drink moderate amounts, ...

Is non alcoholic beer safe to drink if taking Enbrel?

Non alcoholic beer contains 0.5 % alcohol. Regular beer contains 3-6 % and it is not recommended while on Enbrel. I an interested in knowing if the ...

I have just started taking vyvanse two weeks ago and I'm wondering how safe it is to drink alcohol.?

... I'm 19 and I do like to sometimes go out on weekends with friends or have some drinks. But on weekdays I never have any alcohol. But ...

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol if you take pregabalin?

I take pregabalin for anxiety disorder. My doctor told me it is ok to drink alcohol in moderation on pregabalin and just to miss my pregabalin dose ...

I took 250mg of antabuse,1st time 2 days ago?when is it safe to drink?

took it for first time but decided im going to try something else. its been 2 days, when is it safe to drink alcohol?