Is it safe to drink alcohol while taking Enbrel?

Anonymous

Hello Sped. I'd say yes. But I'm not a doctor. You might phone your doctor or pharmacist to confirm. best wishes to you.

How much time should I wait between stopping Effexor for a little while and drinking alcohol?

I am currently taking 75 mg as directed by my doctor, and I have not had any alcohol since I've been on it. I normally drink moderate amounts, ...

I have just started taking vyvanse two weeks ago and I'm wondering how safe it is to drink alcohol.?

... I'm 19 and I do like to sometimes go out on weekends with friends or have some drinks. But on weekdays I never have any alcohol. But ...

Antabuse and days before I can safely drink?

Hi there, I have been on Antabuse for the past 2 weeks at a dose of 200mg once daily. I stopped taking antabuse on Monday morning. Is it safe to ...

Disulfiram - how to use this pill?

hello everyone, i am 50 years old drinking alcohol from last 25 years. is it safe drug for quiting alcohol. i drink every day. plz help me about ...