Is it safe to drink alcohol while taking Enbrel?

Hello Sped. I'd say yes. But I'm not a doctor. You might phone your doctor or pharmacist to confirm. best wishes to you.

Is non alcoholic beer safe to drink if taking Enbrel?

Non alcoholic beer contains 0.5 % alcohol. Regular beer contains 3-6 % and it is not recommended while on Enbrel. I an interested in knowing if the ...

How much alcohol is safe with Nortriptyline?

I know it is not suggested but I have been hesitant to drink anything while on this medicine. I'm going out with friends next weekend and would ...

Is it okay to drink alcohol whilst taking 30mg of nortriptyline every night?

I have Trigeminal Neuralgia, its uncommon for me to have it since I'm 19 so my doctor has prescribed me 30mg of nortriptyline to take every ...

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol if you take pregabalin?

I take pregabalin for anxiety disorder. My doctor told me it is ok to drink alcohol in moderation on pregabalin and just to miss my pregabalin dose ...

I took 250mg of antabuse,1st time 2 days ago?when is it safe to drink?

took it for first time but decided im going to try something else. its been 2 days, when is it safe to drink alcohol?