Is it safe to drink alcohol while taking Enbrel?

Anonymous

Hello Sped. I'd say yes. But I'm not a doctor. You might phone your doctor or pharmacist to confirm. best wishes to you.

Is non alcoholic beer safe to drink if taking Enbrel?

Non alcoholic beer contains 0.5 % alcohol. Regular beer contains 3-6 % and it is not recommended while on Enbrel. I an interested in knowing if the ...

I have just started taking vyvanse two weeks ago and I'm wondering how safe it is to drink alcohol.?

... I'm 19 and I do like to sometimes go out on weekends with friends or have some drinks. But on weekdays I never have any alcohol. But ...

Decided to stop taking antabuse.. so when is it safe to drink?

It's been about 3 days since I stopped taking it. I was on 100 my for about 10 days in total. The beer I want to drink is 4.7% alcohol.its a ...

Disulfiram - how to use this pill?

hello everyone, i am 50 years old drinking alcohol from last 25 years. is it safe drug for quiting alcohol. i drink every day. plz help me about ...