Is it safe to continue taking Lamisil if you have muscle pain/stiffness and some joint pain?

Joint pain and other body aches, etc. are serious side effects of Lamisil.

Please see your doctor immediately.

Other known side effects of Lamisil are:

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Some people taking Lamisil have developed severe liver damage leading to liver transplant or death. It is not clear whether Lamisil actually caused the liver damage in these patients. In most cases, the patient had a serious medical condition before taking Lamisil.

Call your doctor at once if you have symptoms of liver damage, such as nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, itching, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes). These events can occur whether or not you have ever had liver problems before.