Is it possible to inject morphine tablets 54262?

Yes, but don't put fire to it

Can you inject morphine sullfate?

Morphine Sulphate 15mg CR tablet is equivalent to what strength Fentanyl transdermal patch?f

My oncologist prescribed morphine because my insurance won't pay for Fentanyl until I have tried other pain medications first. My question is: ...

Inject intramuscular or intravascular morphine sulfate?

i have been prescribed this medication (morphine sulfate}. Does it get injected in the muscle or vain?

How much b 12 should I inject per lb of body weight? I will be injecting 1 time a week?

i want to inject b 12 for my diet weight loss plan. i need to know how much to inject weekly for my body weight which is 225 lb.s female... no ...

Can Cocodamol turn to morphine in the blood?

I take 75 ml Fentanyl durogesic patches and 30/500 Cocodamol(solpadol) capsules. Does the Cocodamol (solpadol) tablets change to morphine in the ...