Is it possible that Arava might cause significant hair loss?

This question has also been asked and answered here: Can Actemra cause Hair Loss?

One of the side effects listed for Arava is hair loss. I've been on Arava for about 2 1/2 years and at first my hair was falling out very badly! Now it seems to have slowed down a lot. I'm a women so this was very upsetting but my hair has been growing back in. Still on Arava.

Hi , yes (frequent side efect) loss or thinning of hair

I know you this... but in order to help you i also need to know-ok

Yes my friend you may loose a bit of hair, but bald is buttiful. in some places is the hip thing. look at my picture, of course I'm 63

Cookie56 24 Sep 2010

Are you male? It's different if a woman is bald. Our hair is a part of what makes us us. Thinning hair I think I can deal with, but bald? No thank you. I hope this is just a temporary thing.