Is it possible for someone who takes seroquel, to have a positive test for benzodiazepines?

no, although they are BZD derivatives, they will not.

I hope I answered your question.

I'm taking Seroquel XR 300mg/d for BIOPOLAR DISORDER. I'm taking it for a week, I think I feel?

... better but i'm waking up angry every morning and it takes me few hours to function normaly. is it normal? how long it takes for seroquel to ...

Drug Test - what will make you test positive for benzodiazepines?

can my ambien cause the test to be positive?

Will seroquel give you a false positive for methadone?

In a drug test could seroquel show up as methadone?

Can any ingredients in monster energy drinks, amp drinks, over the counter pills such as stacker 3,?

... black jacks, or rapid action or energy shots such as tweakers or five hour cause a drug test to come back positive for benzodiazepines?

Sulfameth/trimethoprim - will it test positive for benzodiazepines?

i have been takin this presciption would it make me test positive for benzoiazepines. it has an ingretiant in it called sodium benzoate could that be ...