Is it okay to use allegra d with altace?

Anonymous

Interactions between your selected drugs

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Other drugs that your selected drugs interact with

* Allegra-D (fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine) interacts with more than 100 other drugs.
* Altace (ramipril) interacts with more than 200 other drugs.

Interactions between your selected drugs and food
ramipril ↔ food

Applies to: Altace (ramipril)

GENERALLY AVOID: Moderate-to-high dietary intake of potassium can cause hyperkalemia in some patients who are using angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors. In some cases, affected patients were using a potassium-rich salt substitute. ACE inhibitors can promote hyperkalemia through inhibition of the renin-aldosterone-angiotensin (RAA) system.