Is it okay to crush or chew tylenol 500 mg extra strength caplet?

If you can't swallow it then it is fine for you to crush or chew it.

If it is your only alternative sure

Okay to take extra strength tylenol with anti-depressant apo-amitriptyline (amitriptyline hcl)?

I just started this anti-depressant for chronic pain purposes a week ago and I just got my period today and i'm having terrible cramps. may i ...

Can Extra-strength Tylenol cause hallucinations and vivid nightmares?

Has anyone else experienced hallucinations and vivid nightmares while taking the new red-coated, easy to swallow, extra strength Tylenol? I have ...

Is taking 500mg of Tylenol Extra Strength Rapid Release four times daily.too much?

Taking this instead of Norceo for my back issues. Spinal Stenios is what I have been told I have.

Can you crush tylenol extra strength and put thru a feeding tube?

My husband has feeding and I have ran out of his pain medication and I wanted to know it is ok to crush tylenol extra strength caplets 500 mg. and ...

Crush Tylenol 500 mg caplet?

Can I crush the Tylenol 500 mg caplet and mix it with 16 ml water/juice to get the needed concentration of 160mg/5ml to give my 2.5 year old who has ...

0 answers 16 days ago