I've given birth to my daughter 12 days ago and am currently breastfeeding. I was taking 100mg of azathioprine during pregnancy and this has now been reduced to 50mg of azathioprine. I'm taking this medication due to auto-immune hepatitis. My pediatrician has recommended that I discontinue breastfeeding due to the risks of the drug. I'm looking for advice to decide whether this is the best cause of action?