Is it ok to take amoxil with simvastatin and lisinipril?

Yes, it's fine to take Amoxil with simvastatin and lisinopril.

Repeated dose?

i have taken amoxil for two days... i got fine and left it. Now my problem (URTI) is again disturbing me, can i take amoxil again because i havenot ...

Amoxil Pediatric Drops - How long the effect of Amoxicilin stays in your body?

After taking 2 treatments consecutively and had cause hives? How long takes to your liver to clear substances like that?

4 month old started amoxil today for sinus infection now is spitting up constantly?

she has been sick 4 2 weeks now she just started on the amoxil which she had no problem with before now she is spitting up constantly bafter she ate ...

I have a swelling in the left ear about 6mm from the entrance. What can it be? dr gave me amoxil?

The swelling is slightly painfull. The dr prescribed amoxil 500mg x3 time per day for 5days. But he did not tell me what it is.