Is it ok to get cortisone shots in the knee while taking fosomax 1 a week?

Yes, it's fine to get cortisone shots while taking Fosamax.

Cortisone shots?

I have had a series of 2 cortisone shots which lasted only 4 days before the pain returned. Now this doctor is talking about doing a series of shots ...

Knee feels weak after cortisone injection?

I had a cortisone and lidocaine injection done on the inside of my right knee earlier this morning. Now my knee feels like it is weak and could ...

I have arthritis in my knees constant pain, I had surgery for a torn meniscus over I think 5 months?

... ago and the pain is still there, I did recently get a cortisone shot on both knees & it seems to help but I feel the pain coming back in my ...

Can an injection of cortisone be given at same time as PRP?

I recently had an anaesthetic, removal of 25ml of water from the knee, an injection of cortisone, followed by PRP. Done with one catheter. I thought ...

Can I apply voltaren gel and then apply ice?

I must have twisted my knee lifting a heavy suitcase, among other things. I have had cortisone shots in this knee over 4 years ago. It is painful ...

0 answers 9 days ago