Is it ok to crush morphine and injest through the nose?

You can`t be serious??? insufflation of a opiate such as morphine can cause all kinds of problems. It is also one of the quickest ways to become addicted to opiates. Not a smart thing to be doing as it also ruins the nose lining which,again, can lead to all kinds of problems... Stick to taking your meds as prescribed... Be careful... Dave

you know it's not O.K. if it was your dr. would have it all crushed up and in a vial,and hand you a razor and a mirror to aid you in your quest to simply get high instead of taking the meds as prescribed!?