Is it legal to mail order pain medications from Canada?

depends what the are... All in all not a good idea... Dave

If they are prescription meds then no. I almost got caught doing something similar and i had no idea how harsh the consequences could be!! Involving courts, fines and in severe circumstances prison time! I have never done it since!

NO! can u say mail fraud, or how about interstate transportation, so much legal aggravation, international laws,not to mention u could be buying bootleg products.

Licensed pharmacies in Canada meet stringent standards for safe dispensing practices which require you to provide your original prescription even for pain medications. A valid prescription written by a licensed physician is required when ordering medications from a legitimate Canadian pharmacy online. For additional considerations go to www.canamericaglobal.com/faq/#2