Is it illegal to get a suboxone prescription filled along with an oxycodone prescription?

Don't suppose it is illegal but why would you want to? If you are taking the Suboxone, it will prevent the oxycodone from doing anything while if you are on the oxycodone and take the Suboxone without waiting the required 24 hours after the last dose of oxy you'll go into withdrawals. Not a good combination to be fooling with.

Anonymous

I have actually tried this one a long time ago I had to go to several pharmacies before I could find one that would fill it dont think its illegal but they could possibly red flag you or get you for dr shopping if they are from different drs