Is it harmful to smoke marijuana or cigarettes while taking ADDERALL?

I'd ask your doctor. You'd be surprised as to how accepted marijuana is as a general. My gut reaction is that the two should be fine, but the honest truth is that I just don't know, and there maybe some inhibition of the Adderall effects if both drugs use the same nuro-pathways, basically blocking one or the other out a bit.

puckiemull 6 May 2011

I understand that addiction is a disease,But Jeff why would legalising crystal meth,crack or herion help anyone when it just destroys people??

jk13 6 May 2011

I suppose that my response my seem a bit odd, but when you actually examine the war on drugs with a very open mind analytically, it simply doesn't make any sense. This "war" has been going on for decades now, and is a "war" that we are simply not winning. Billions of dollars are spent on this cause in order to make neighborhoods "safe", when in fact, it is the primary cause of so much gang violence. The primary source of drugs is usually sold by gangs and is the primary source of their income. If drugs where made legal, this aspect of gang violence would stop. I'm not saying that it would completely stop all violence (addicts will still need money, wont be able to hold down a job, etc.), but it certainly would put a very severe damper on the lifestyle of gangs. I'm sure that they'd figure out another money making scheme, but even the Mob eventually went onto selling drugs when alcohol became legalized.