Is it dangerous to mix adderall and high blood pressure medicine together?

I dont know if it is so much mixing the medications as it is the Adderall's effects on your blood pressure. Adderall will elevate your blood pressure, in some cases considerably, which will cause your meds not to work as well to bring down your pressure. You may want to enter your meds in the interactions checker to see if there are any interactions. I would not take the Adderall without the approval of the provider caring for your blood pressure. If you have a mild elevation that is well controlled with meds he might let you try the Adderall but please be sure that he is aware before you take it. You could possibly have a stroke by mixing Adderall with high blood pressure..