Is it alright to drink a glass of wine while taking Bupropion HCL?

Anonymous

You should talk with your Doctor about bupropion and alcohol. This is because everyone's organism is different, and your Doctor understands your situation best. Based on what you want and expect, and your current doctor. You and your doctor can make a shared decision about alcohol and bupropion. Due to the risk of seizures, you should not suddenly stop drinking alcohol while taking bupropion. It is not recommended for a person to drink alcohol at the same time as he or she takes bupropion.-

Do contact your doctor to discuss this further.-

All the best and take care...