Is it a problem to drink wine or beer with Valturna?

Anonymous

Drinking alcohol can further lower your blood pressure and may increase certain side effects of Valturna.

http://www.drugs.com/valturna.html

Take care,

What about Lithium and alcohol?

I like to drink a bit, beer, wine and the occasional fancy cocktail. In the past I've overdone it a little but not recently as I am trying to ...

Is muscle "burn" a side effect of valturna?

After a little more than month taking Valturna, my calf muscles feel like someone is holding a match to them. Is this related to Valturna? Should I ...

I am going to Italy and want to drink wine. I have had a problem in the past with alcohol?

I have a prescription for naltrexone and want to know if I should take it everyday or just when I plan on having a glass of wine.

Has Valturna been discontinued?

I was told by my pharmacist that Valturna is no longer manufacturer and there is a "warning" is this true?