Is it a problem to drink wine or beer with Valturna?

Anonymous

Drinking alcohol can further lower your blood pressure and may increase certain side effects of Valturna.

http://www.drugs.com/valturna.html

Take care,

Is muscle "burn" a side effect of valturna?

After a little more than month taking Valturna, my calf muscles feel like someone is holding a match to them. Is this related to Valturna? Should I ...

I am going to Italy and want to drink wine. I have had a problem in the past with alcohol?

I have a prescription for naltrexone and want to know if I should take it everyday or just when I plan on having a glass of wine.

Stelara and alcohol..does this injection have side effects when drinking wine or beer?

Please let me know if alcohol sould be avoided. My mother has started these injections and acts very weird when having a drink. Please let me know. ...

Has Valturna been discontinued?

I was told by my pharmacist that Valturna is no longer manufacturer and there is a "warning" is this true?