Is it a problem to drink wine or beer with Valturna?

Anonymous

Drinking alcohol can further lower your blood pressure and may increase certain side effects of Valturna.

http://www.drugs.com/valturna.html

Take care,

What about Lithium and alcohol?

I like to drink a bit, beer, wine and the occasional fancy cocktail. In the past I've overdone it a little but not recently as I am trying to ...

I have been breaking out with a terrible redding in my face when I drink wine since Savella?

When I drink wine or beer I start to turn red on my nose and cheeks. It will last all evening. And it happens about after 3 minutes. What is going on?

Can I drink dry white wine, after drinking moviprep?

Can I drink some white wine, between evacuations, provided I also drink plenty of water?

Can alcohol be drunk when a person is taking 50 mcg/day of euthyrox?

Have taken this med for 2 years due to hypothyroidism and sometimes I drink wine, beer or rum in the evening. Is this safe or are there side-effects. ...