Is it a problem to drink wine or beer with Valturna?

Anonymous

Drinking alcohol can further lower your blood pressure and may increase certain side effects of Valturna.

http://www.drugs.com/valturna.html

Take care,

What about Lithium and alcohol?

I like to drink a bit, beer, wine and the occasional fancy cocktail. In the past I've overdone it a little but not recently as I am trying to ...

I am going to Italy and want to drink wine. I have had a problem in the past with alcohol?

I have a prescription for naltrexone and want to know if I should take it everyday or just when I plan on having a glass of wine.

Stelara and alcohol..does this injection have side effects when drinking wine or beer?

Please let me know if alcohol sould be avoided. My mother has started these injections and acts very weird when having a drink. Please let me know. ...

Can I drink dry white wine, after drinking moviprep?

Can I drink some white wine, between evacuations, provided I also drink plenty of water?