Is it a problem to drink wine or beer with Valturna?

Anonymous

Drinking alcohol can further lower your blood pressure and may increase certain side effects of Valturna.

http://www.drugs.com/valturna.html

Take care,

I have been breaking out with a terrible redding in my face when I drink wine since Savella?

When I drink wine or beer I start to turn red on my nose and cheeks. It will last all evening. And it happens about after 3 minutes. What is going on?

Is muscle "burn" a side effect of valturna?

After a little more than month taking Valturna, my calf muscles feel like someone is holding a match to them. Is this related to Valturna? Should I ...

I am going to Italy and want to drink wine. I have had a problem in the past with alcohol?

I have a prescription for naltrexone and want to know if I should take it everyday or just when I plan on having a glass of wine.

Can I drink dry white wine, after drinking moviprep?

Can I drink some white wine, between evacuations, provided I also drink plenty of water?