Is Hydroxychloroquine a narcotic?

im pretty sure its non narcotic.

Hydroxychloroquine sulfate tab 200mg..I take this rx for leg cramps?

I have chronic kidney failure stage 4. It is my understanding that quinine is not good for kidneys. My questions is, is this formulation safe for CKF?

RA - what else can I try, now on methotrexate, have tried hydroxychloroquine and sulfasalazine?

I've been on methotrexate for just over a year for RA. I have also tried hydroxychloroquine and sulfazalazine both of which caused tinnitus so ...

Hydroxychloroquine - complications with RA meds, constant nausea & shaking, is this normal?

my 13 yr old daughter was diagnosed with RA in her hands about a year ago... the doc put her on hydroxychloroquine 200mg and prednisone 4mg... ...

I'm currently taking Hydroxychloroquine since Nov 2014 for RA but I also have Bronchiectasis, since?

... I have been on these my Bronchiectasis has got much worse, my question is would this be because of the Hydroxychloroquine?