Is Hydroxychloroquine a narcotic?

im pretty sure its non narcotic.

Hydroxychloroquine sulfate tab 200mg..I take this rx for leg cramps?

I have chronic kidney failure stage 4. It is my understanding that quinine is not good for kidneys. My questions is, is this formulation safe for CKF?

What are the effect with long term taking of hydroxychloroquine?

ive been taking this tablet for about a year now and would like to know the damage it can cause with been on it this length of time

RA - what else can I try, now on methotrexate, have tried hydroxychloroquine and sulfasalazine?

I've been on methotrexate for just over a year for RA. I have also tried hydroxychloroquine and sulfazalazine both of which caused tinnitus so ...

I'm currently taking Hydroxychloroquine since Nov 2014 for RA but I also have Bronchiectasis, since?

... I have been on these my Bronchiectasis has got much worse, my question is would this be because of the Hydroxychloroquine?