Is Hydroxychloroquine a narcotic?

im pretty sure its non narcotic.

What are the effect with long term taking of hydroxychloroquine?

ive been taking this tablet for about a year now and would like to know the damage it can cause with been on it this length of time

How long does Hydroxychloroquine stay in your system?

After taking hydroxychloroquine for only two months I started itching, I called my doctor and she told me to stop taking and prescribed hydroxyzine ...

RA - what else can I try, now on methotrexate, have tried hydroxychloroquine and sulfasalazine?

I've been on methotrexate for just over a year for RA. I have also tried hydroxychloroquine and sulfazalazine both of which caused tinnitus so ...

Can you take Hydroxychloroquine if you are allergic to sulfa drugs?

Hydroxychloroquine

I'm currently taking Hydroxychloroquine since Nov 2014 for RA but I also have Bronchiectasis, since?

... I have been on these my Bronchiectasis has got much worse, my question is would this be because of the Hydroxychloroquine?