Is Hydroxychloroquine a narcotic?

im pretty sure its non narcotic.

Hydroxychloroquine sulfate tab 200mg..I take this rx for leg cramps?

I have chronic kidney failure stage 4. It is my understanding that quinine is not good for kidneys. My questions is, is this formulation safe for CKF?

How long does Hydroxychloroquine stay in your system?

After taking hydroxychloroquine for only two months I started itching, I called my doctor and she told me to stop taking and prescribed hydroxyzine ...

RA - what else can I try, now on methotrexate, have tried hydroxychloroquine and sulfasalazine?

I've been on methotrexate for just over a year for RA. I have also tried hydroxychloroquine and sulfazalazine both of which caused tinnitus so ...

Hydroxychloroquine - complications with RA meds, constant nausea & shaking, is this normal?

my 13 yr old daughter was diagnosed with RA in her hands about a year ago... the doc put her on hydroxychloroquine 200mg and prednisone 4mg... ...

Hydroxychloroquine - is any one having weight loss issues?

I have been on hydroxychloroquine for RA for a year, but im losing weight, have no appetite. Any one else have this?