Is high blood pressure a side effect for the drug Trilipix?

An increase in blood pressure is not a reported side effect of Trilipix.
For detailed information on the side effects of Trilipix see the link below.

Has anyone developed visual problems, esp. double vision after starting Trilipix?

My husband started Trilipix last summer and shortly after developed a life threatening kidney and blood infection. He recently restarted Trilipix as ...

Side Effect - Looking for an antihistamine that does not cause drowsiness and liver damage, any?

... suggestions? I have high blood pressure, Hepatitis B, and very bad allergy symptoms. I need medication to control the year-round itchy throat and ...

Father has GIST malignant. dr. said there were NO side effects to gleevec, thoughts?

double amputee, alzheimers, 8-9 pain level every day from legs... high blood pressure. so frail... should he start this course of treatment? 77 years ...

Can high blood pressure, even slight, be a side effect of disopyramide?

My blood pressure for the most part has been in the "normal" range. However, it has been elivated the past few days. Can disopyramide ...

Is the uncontrollable sleepiness a sign of intolerance to the drug?

I'm pre type 2 with high blood pressure. I also have severe never damage and spinal disorders so I'm already on pain me that make me tired. ...