Is high blood pressure a side effect for the drug Trilipix?

An increase in blood pressure is not a reported side effect of Trilipix.
For detailed information on the side effects of Trilipix see the link below.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/trilipix-side-effects.html

Has anyone developed visual problems, esp. double vision after starting Trilipix?

My husband started Trilipix last summer and shortly after developed a life threatening kidney and blood infection. He recently restarted Trilipix as ...

Side Effect - Looking for an antihistamine that does not cause drowsiness and liver damage, any?

... suggestions? I have high blood pressure, Hepatitis B, and very bad allergy symptoms. I need medication to control the year-round itchy throat and ...

High Blood Pressure - Drug interactions?

What drugs interact with parkinson meds to cause High B/p

High Blood Pressure - My blood presure has gone down since I steered taking Nifedine Dexcel but my?

... doctor said I can't stop the drug that I will continue taking it for life. I used to have headache which is one of the side effect of the ...

Is the uncontrollable sleepiness a sign of intolerance to the drug?

I'm pre type 2 with high blood pressure. I also have severe never damage and spinal disorders so I'm already on pain me that make me tired. ...