Is high blood pressure a side effect for the drug Trilipix?

An increase in blood pressure is not a reported side effect of Trilipix.
For detailed information on the side effects of Trilipix see the link below.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/trilipix-side-effects.html

Has anyone developed visual problems, esp. double vision after starting Trilipix?

My husband started Trilipix last summer and shortly after developed a life threatening kidney and blood infection. He recently restarted Trilipix as ...

I take several High Blood Pressure medications and Clonidine was my EMERGENCY DRUG TO LOWER blood p?

Can some people take only Clonidine 0.1 mg as their blood pressure medicine and no other? Yesterday I had to take the Clonidine 0.1 mg and then I ...

Trying to get the name of a blood pressure med whose side effect is healing of tendons?

I have achilles tendinosis and found an article in the current issue of AARP mag that advises a blood pressure drug whose side effects heal ...

Can high blood pressure, even slight, be a side effect of disopyramide?

My blood pressure for the most part has been in the "normal" range. However, it has been elivated the past few days. Can disopyramide ...

Can Effexor cause high blood pressure?

I am dealing with it. One of the side effects that it will cause fast heart beat. Can that have something to do with high blood pressure??? I have ...