Is high blood pressure a side effect for the drug Trilipix?

An increase in blood pressure is not a reported side effect of Trilipix.
For detailed information on the side effects of Trilipix see the link below.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/trilipix-side-effects.html

Has anyone developed visual problems, esp. double vision after starting Trilipix?

My husband started Trilipix last summer and shortly after developed a life threatening kidney and blood infection. He recently restarted Trilipix as ...

Just picked up my 1st prescription for Terazosin 1mg?

Reading some of the possible side effects makes me not want to take this drug. High Blood pressure is the reason my Doctor suggested this drug and ...

Father has GIST malignant. dr. said there were NO side effects to gleevec, thoughts?

double amputee, alzheimers, 8-9 pain level every day from legs... high blood pressure. so frail... should he start this course of treatment? 77 years ...

New most effective drugs or method to lowering blood perssure?

My blood pressure is high and i'm going to find a kind of effective medicine to treat it without any significant side effect. of course ...

Trying to get the name of a blood pressure med whose side effect is healing of tendons?

I have achilles tendinosis and found an article in the current issue of AARP mag that advises a blood pressure drug whose side effects heal ...