Is high blood pressure a side effect for the drug Trilipix?

An increase in blood pressure is not a reported side effect of Trilipix.
For detailed information on the side effects of Trilipix see the link below.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/trilipix-side-effects.html

Has anyone developed visual problems, esp. double vision after starting Trilipix?

My husband started Trilipix last summer and shortly after developed a life threatening kidney and blood infection. He recently restarted Trilipix as ...

Side Effect - Looking for an antihistamine that does not cause drowsiness and liver damage, any?

... suggestions? I have high blood pressure, Hepatitis B, and very bad allergy symptoms. I need medication to control the year-round itchy throat and ...

Can Bystolic cause chest pains?

My Dr. recently put me on bystolic for high blood pressure. After taking this, I had chest pains. Is this a common side effect, or should I be ...

New most effective drugs or method to lowering blood perssure?

My blood pressure is high and i'm going to find a kind of effective medicine to treat it without any significant side effect. of course ...

Trying to get the name of a blood pressure med whose side effect is healing of tendons?

I have achilles tendinosis and found an article in the current issue of AARP mag that advises a blood pressure drug whose side effects heal ...