Is high blood pressure a side effect for the drug Trilipix?

An increase in blood pressure is not a reported side effect of Trilipix.
For detailed information on the side effects of Trilipix see the link below.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/trilipix-side-effects.html

Has anyone developed visual problems, esp. double vision after starting Trilipix?

My husband started Trilipix last summer and shortly after developed a life threatening kidney and blood infection. He recently restarted Trilipix as ...

Can high blood pressure, even slight, be a side effect of disopyramide?

My blood pressure for the most part has been in the "normal" range. However, it has been elivated the past few days. Can disopyramide ...

High Blood Pressure - Drug interactions?

What drugs interact with parkinson meds to cause High B/p

Can Effexor cause high blood pressure?

I am dealing with it. One of the side effects that it will cause fast heart beat. Can that have something to do with high blood pressure??? I have ...

High Blood Pressure - My blood presure has gone down since I steered taking Nifedine Dexcel but my?

... doctor said I can't stop the drug that I will continue taking it for life. I used to have headache which is one of the side effect of the ...