Is high blood pressure a side effect for the drug Trilipix?

An increase in blood pressure is not a reported side effect of Trilipix.
For detailed information on the side effects of Trilipix see the link below.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/trilipix-side-effects.html

Father has GIST malignant. dr. said there were NO side effects to gleevec, thoughts?

double amputee, alzheimers, 8-9 pain level every day from legs... high blood pressure. so frail... should he start this course of treatment? 77 years ...

Trying to get the name of a blood pressure med whose side effect is healing of tendons?

I have achilles tendinosis and found an article in the current issue of AARP mag that advises a blood pressure drug whose side effects heal ...

High Blood Pressure - Drug interactions?

What drugs interact with parkinson meds to cause High B/p

High Blood Pressure - My blood presure has gone down since I steered taking Nifedine Dexcel but my?

... doctor said I can't stop the drug that I will continue taking it for life. I used to have headache which is one of the side effect of the ...

Is the uncontrollable sleepiness a sign of intolerance to the drug?

I'm pre type 2 with high blood pressure. I also have severe never damage and spinal disorders so I'm already on pain me that make me tired. ...

0 answers 12 days ago