Is high blood pressure a side effect for the drug Trilipix?

An increase in blood pressure is not a reported side effect of Trilipix.
For detailed information on the side effects of Trilipix see the link below.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/trilipix-side-effects.html

Has anyone developed visual problems, esp. double vision after starting Trilipix?

My husband started Trilipix last summer and shortly after developed a life threatening kidney and blood infection. He recently restarted Trilipix as ...

I take several High Blood Pressure medications and Clonidine was my EMERGENCY DRUG TO LOWER blood p?

Can some people take only Clonidine 0.1 mg as their blood pressure medicine and no other? Yesterday I had to take the Clonidine 0.1 mg and then I ...

Father has GIST malignant. dr. said there were NO side effects to gleevec, thoughts?

double amputee, alzheimers, 8-9 pain level every day from legs... high blood pressure. so frail... should he start this course of treatment? 77 years ...

New most effective drugs or method to lowering blood perssure?

My blood pressure is high and i'm going to find a kind of effective medicine to treat it without any significant side effect. of course ...

Can Effexor cause high blood pressure?

I am dealing with it. One of the side effects that it will cause fast heart beat. Can that have something to do with high blood pressure??? I have ...