Is high blood pressure a side effect for the drug Trilipix?

An increase in blood pressure is not a reported side effect of Trilipix.
For detailed information on the side effects of Trilipix see the link below.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/trilipix-side-effects.html

Just picked up my 1st prescription for Terazosin 1mg?

Reading some of the possible side effects makes me not want to take this drug. High Blood pressure is the reason my Doctor suggested this drug and ...

Father has GIST malignant. dr. said there were NO side effects to gleevec, thoughts?

double amputee, alzheimers, 8-9 pain level every day from legs... high blood pressure. so frail... should he start this course of treatment? 77 years ...

Can Bystolic cause chest pains?

My Dr. recently put me on bystolic for high blood pressure. After taking this, I had chest pains. Is this a common side effect, or should I be ...

New most effective drugs or method to lowering blood perssure?

My blood pressure is high and i'm going to find a kind of effective medicine to treat it without any significant side effect. of course ...

Can Effexor cause high blood pressure?

I am dealing with it. One of the side effects that it will cause fast heart beat. Can that have something to do with high blood pressure??? I have ...