Is high blood pressure a side effect for the drug Trilipix?

An increase in blood pressure is not a reported side effect of Trilipix.
For detailed information on the side effects of Trilipix see the link below.
http://www.drugs.com/sfx/trilipix-side-effects.html

Just picked up my 1st prescription for Terazosin 1mg?

Reading some of the possible side effects makes me not want to take this drug. High Blood pressure is the reason my Doctor suggested this drug and ...

Side Effect - Looking for an antihistamine that does not cause drowsiness and liver damage, any?

... suggestions? I have high blood pressure, Hepatitis B, and very bad allergy symptoms. I need medication to control the year-round itchy throat and ...

Trying to get the name of a blood pressure med whose side effect is healing of tendons?

I have achilles tendinosis and found an article in the current issue of AARP mag that advises a blood pressure drug whose side effects heal ...

Can high blood pressure, even slight, be a side effect of disopyramide?

My blood pressure for the most part has been in the "normal" range. However, it has been elivated the past few days. Can disopyramide ...

High Blood Pressure - My blood presure has gone down since I steered taking Nifedine Dexcel but my?

... doctor said I can't stop the drug that I will continue taking it for life. I used to have headache which is one of the side effect of the ...