Is generic hydrocodone as good as the brand name lortab?

Yep, same drug, just a different manufacturer. If you don't have insurance, it would be quite a bit cheaper, too. L.

From my personal experience Yes

I have an elderly Dalmatian who takes 50mg Tramadol 2xday. Could I possibly give her a Hydrocodone?

sometimes the Tramadol does not seem to be quite enough to ease her pain. The pills are generic Lortab 750/325, so there is less Tylenol than usual. ...

Acetaminophen/Hydrocodone - Does anyone know what Generic brand of Hydrocodone WalMart prescribes?

My doctor prescribed me Hydrocodone 10\500 for my back pain. Want to get the script filled at WalMart but need to know what Generic brand do they ...

I had a good experience USING both name brand Lexapro and generic escitalopram?

I'm writing this to help people who are searching the Internet to find examples of good experience with either name brand Lexapro or generic ...

Leflunomide - what is good generic brand for liflunomide?

arava is the company main brand. Leflunomide is the generic brand. most raters use both names. Who is useing the main brand and who is useing the ...