Is generic hydrocodone as good as the brand name lortab?

Yep, same drug, just a different manufacturer. If you don't have insurance, it would be quite a bit cheaper, too. L.

From my personal experience Yes

Generic or namebrand?

I filled my scripts and I asked for Watson Brand lortab 7.5 and when I got home my script was UCB brand with speckles,Am I wrong or what,the pharmacy ...

Watson 540 (generic Lortab)?

I recently received this med in place of brand Lortab, I noticed it made me fall asleep where Lortab or vicoden never did, whybis this?

Okay, SO frustrated right now?

my husband broke his wrist this morning..shattered it, really. He was prescribed Norco 10/325. I had it filled and it came back as Hydrocodone ...

Leflunomide - what is good generic brand for liflunomide?

arava is the company main brand. Leflunomide is the generic brand. most raters use both names. Who is useing the main brand and who is useing the ...

How effective is Mylan brand of bupropion sr and does it suppress appetite?

I've tried other generic brands of bupropion - 150 xl and 300 xl. I used to have good results with brand name but ins won't cover it. Has ...