Is generic hydrocodone as good as the brand name lortab?

Yep, same drug, just a different manufacturer. If you don't have insurance, it would be quite a bit cheaper, too. L.

From my personal experience Yes

Generic or namebrand?

I filled my scripts and I asked for Watson Brand lortab 7.5 and when I got home my script was UCB brand with speckles,Am I wrong or what,the pharmacy ...

I have an elderly Dalmatian who takes 50mg Tramadol 2xday. Could I possibly give her a Hydrocodone?

sometimes the Tramadol does not seem to be quite enough to ease her pain. The pills are generic Lortab 750/325, so there is less Tylenol than usual. ...

Okay, SO frustrated right now?

my husband broke his wrist this morning..shattered it, really. He was prescribed Norco 10/325. I had it filled and it came back as Hydrocodone ...

What pharmacy in Duncanville TX carry the generic hydrocodone brand Amneal with the logo IP 119?

I use to get my pain prescription filled at CVS when they had the generic brand Amneal with the logo IP 119 on the pill. Then they switched brands ...

Leflunomide - what is good generic brand for liflunomide?

arava is the company main brand. Leflunomide is the generic brand. most raters use both names. Who is useing the main brand and who is useing the ...