Is generic hydrocodone as good as the brand name lortab?

Yep, same drug, just a different manufacturer. If you don't have insurance, it would be quite a bit cheaper, too. L.

From my personal experience Yes

I have an elderly Dalmatian who takes 50mg Tramadol 2xday. Could I possibly give her a Hydrocodone?

sometimes the Tramadol does not seem to be quite enough to ease her pain. The pills are generic Lortab 750/325, so there is less Tylenol than usual. ...

What pharmacy in Duncanville TX carry the generic hydrocodone brand Amneal with the logo IP 119?

I use to get my pain prescription filled at CVS when they had the generic brand Amneal with the logo IP 119 on the pill. Then they switched brands ...

Leflunomide - what is good generic brand for liflunomide?

arava is the company main brand. Leflunomide is the generic brand. most raters use both names. Who is useing the main brand and who is useing the ...

Which Company's Generic Singulair is the Best?

I took Singulair with very good results for two years, but after it went generic, I tried two different company's versions and did not have good ...