Is generic cialis effective as Cialis?

Currently there is no generic available for Cialis. Be cautious of anyone offering you generic Cialis - it is likely to be a fake.
Cialis (tadalafil) is a prescription medicine that is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
Cialis is manufactured by Eli Lilly and is currently protected by a patent which is not due to expire until 2016. The patent prevents any company from manufacturing generic Cialis.
Once Cialis goes off patent it becomes non exclusive and generic Cialis is able to be manufactured.

Randy9698 10 Nov 2010

Thank you suzanne66.