Is Forteo FDA approved?

Yes, it was approved in 2002.

Forteo injections - any opinions?

My Dr. prescribed it for an off-label use - to help with the pain in my spine/neck and all the nerve reactions in my arms. It's approved use is ...

A new drug approved for RLS is approved by the FDA. Important that?

everyone should sign up for the Consumer Updates. Here is the info: BRUSSELS and ATLANTA, April 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- UCB announced today that the ...

Is Cialis approved by the FDA for women?

Have difficult time finding information for Female Cialis and/or Female Viagra. Are either of these approved by the FDA? My doctor said there is no ...

When will infliximab be approved by FDA?

My doctor in Mayo Clinic has recommended I use infliximab for neurosarcoidosis but my insurance company will not approve the treatment saying it has ...

How long till a generic Abilify can be manufactured and FDA approved?

I see the patent ends October 20th 2014. I assume there is some amount of time before a generic can be FDA approved. That is my question. How long ...

1 answer 6 days ago