Is Forteo FDA approved?

Yes, it was approved in 2002.

Forteo injections - any opinions?

My Dr. prescribed it for an off-label use - to help with the pain in my spine/neck and all the nerve reactions in my arms. It's approved use is ...

Leukemia - SCT Donor wants to know why is Neupogen if NOT FDA approved for healthy donors?

I was given 5 days of high dose Neupgen injections to prepare for stem cell collection in late Nov 2010. Why is it not FDA approved if you're a ...

Is Proced DS is approved by FDA?

I have been prescribed Prosed DS, but my insurance company claims that the drug is not FDA approved and may be dangerous to my health? How I can ...

Is Cialis approved by the FDA for women?

Have difficult time finding information for Female Cialis and/or Female Viagra. Are either of these approved by the FDA? My doctor said there is no ...

When will infliximab be approved by FDA?

My doctor in Mayo Clinic has recommended I use infliximab for neurosarcoidosis but my insurance company will not approve the treatment saying it has ...