Is Forteo FDA approved?

Yes, it was approved in 2002.

Anyone know of a way to pay for Carbaglu? My son has medicaid of KY?

He was on the trial but before the results were in (it showed 50% improvement), the drug was made FDA approved. Though the trial doctors promised ...

For the people with osteoporosis that take Forteo injections like me?

this is poited in todays newsletter by the FDA; good read & hope for the future... Mary THURSDAY Feb. 16, 2012 -- Remote controls may not be for ...

Is Cialis approved by the FDA for women?

Have difficult time finding information for Female Cialis and/or Female Viagra. Are either of these approved by the FDA? My doctor said there is no ...

When will infliximab be approved by FDA?

My doctor in Mayo Clinic has recommended I use infliximab for neurosarcoidosis but my insurance company will not approve the treatment saying it has ...

How long till a generic Abilify can be manufactured and FDA approved?

I see the patent ends October 20th 2014. I assume there is some amount of time before a generic can be FDA approved. That is my question. How long ...