Is foliglo & finpecia same tablet?

I realize this answer is very late ... but from what I could find Foliglo and Finpecia are not the same.

Sir , mam my age is 26 years old I a suffering from hairfalling condition from last 10years?

then skin spl diagnose me jelogen effunium & now my stage is turn to androgenetic alopecia i am taking finpecia 1 mg & mintop forte lotion ...

Viagra - Can I cut a 50 mg tablet in half?

Dr gave me some 50 mg samples and I will like to start with the smallest dosage possible first. I just found out that there is also a 25 mg tablet. I ...

When using Emergency Contraceptive pills does it matter which tablet to take first?

I took the second tablet first and the first tablet second will that have any effect on how it is supposed to work?

At what rate does tegretol x-r 200mg tablet exhaust its potency and in what time frame (hour/minute)

... per tablet on average? Same question for 400mg tablet? Thank you very very much

How long should I continue to take Colchis for my gout attack?

Have taken initial 2 .6 tablets as prescribed along with 1 additional a few hours later then 1 tablet this morning and 1 tablet tonite.