Is foliglo & finpecia same tablet?

I realize this answer is very late ... but from what I could find Foliglo and Finpecia are not the same.

What is the exact difference between following terms.dispersible tablet,Orodispersible?

... tablet,orally disintegrating tablet and mouth dissolving tablet

Viagra - Can I cut a 50 mg tablet in half?

Dr gave me some 50 mg samples and I will like to start with the smallest dosage possible first. I just found out that there is also a 25 mg tablet. I ...

Which is the best tablet 4 allergic Cold Curently am using Levocet-d/Verizet-D last 3yrs 3 in a weak

I am using this tablet from last 3 years, if i will not take this tablet i am unable to do any thing. Water is coming from my nose and eyes.

When using Emergency Contraceptive pills does it matter which tablet to take first?

I took the second tablet first and the first tablet second will that have any effect on how it is supposed to work?