Is foliglo & finpecia same tablet?

I realize this answer is very late ... but from what I could find Foliglo and Finpecia are not the same.

What is the exact difference between following terms.dispersible tablet,Orodispersible?

... tablet,orally disintegrating tablet and mouth dissolving tablet

Which is the best tablet 4 allergic Cold Curently am using Levocet-d/Verizet-D last 3yrs 3 in a weak

I am using this tablet from last 3 years, if i will not take this tablet i am unable to do any thing. Water is coming from my nose and eyes.

Vet prescribed 1/4 grain (15-16.25mg) phenobarbitol tablet for my dachshund, who ha had seizures?

The dose is a half tablet every morning and he is seizure free. My question is the labeling. I typed it just as the label is printed. Does each 1/4 ...

The Tadalafil Tablet?

After taking the tablet in question, two days later a second tablet was taken at about the same time. The next morning while urinating the color was ...

Do alternating dosages of warfarin make sense?

The warfarin dosages suggested by my MD are daily alternating - full tablet, half tablet, full tablet, half tablet, etc. My INR rises and falls like ...

0 answers 7 days ago