Is foliglo & finpecia same tablet?

I realize this answer is very late ... but from what I could find Foliglo and Finpecia are not the same.

When using Emergency Contraceptive pills does it matter which tablet to take first?

I took the second tablet first and the first tablet second will that have any effect on how it is supposed to work?

At what rate does tegretol x-r 200mg tablet exhaust its potency and in what time frame (hour/minute)

... per tablet on average? Same question for 400mg tablet? Thank you very very much

The Tadalafil Tablet?

After taking the tablet in question, two days later a second tablet was taken at about the same time. The next morning while urinating the color was ...

Do alternating dosages of warfarin make sense?

The warfarin dosages suggested by my MD are daily alternating - full tablet, half tablet, full tablet, half tablet, etc. My INR rises and falls like ...