Is foliglo & finpecia same tablet?

I realize this answer is very late ... but from what I could find Foliglo and Finpecia are not the same.

Sir , mam my age is 26 years old I a suffering from hairfalling condition from last 10years?

then skin spl diagnose me jelogen effunium & now my stage is turn to androgenetic alopecia i am taking finpecia 1 mg & mintop forte lotion ...

What is the exact difference between following terms.dispersible tablet,Orodispersible?

... tablet,orally disintegrating tablet and mouth dissolving tablet

Is there a generic brand of Lisinopril and the dosage not listed on Drugs.com?

Round, yellow tablet with letters EP over numbers 127 on one side of the tablet. The other side of the tablet is blank. The tablet is scored (a ...

When using Emergency Contraceptive pills does it matter which tablet to take first?

I took the second tablet first and the first tablet second will that have any effect on how it is supposed to work?

At what rate does tegretol x-r 200mg tablet exhaust its potency and in what time frame (hour/minute)

... per tablet on average? Same question for 400mg tablet? Thank you very very much