Is foliglo & finpecia same tablet?

I realize this answer is very late ... but from what I could find Foliglo and Finpecia are not the same.

Sir , mam my age is 26 years old I a suffering from hairfalling condition from last 10years?

then skin spl diagnose me jelogen effunium & now my stage is turn to androgenetic alopecia i am taking finpecia 1 mg & mintop forte lotion ...

Viagra - Can I cut a 50 mg tablet in half?

Dr gave me some 50 mg samples and I will like to start with the smallest dosage possible first. I just found out that there is also a 25 mg tablet. I ...

Which is the best tablet 4 allergic Cold Curently am using Levocet-d/Verizet-D last 3yrs 3 in a weak

I am using this tablet from last 3 years, if i will not take this tablet i am unable to do any thing. Water is coming from my nose and eyes.

Is there a generic brand of Lisinopril and the dosage not listed on Drugs.com?

Round, yellow tablet with letters EP over numbers 127 on one side of the tablet. The other side of the tablet is blank. The tablet is scored (a ...

When using Emergency Contraceptive pills does it matter which tablet to take first?

I took the second tablet first and the first tablet second will that have any effect on how it is supposed to work?