Is foliglo & finpecia same tablet?

I realize this answer is very late ... but from what I could find Foliglo and Finpecia are not the same.

What is the exact difference between following terms.dispersible tablet,Orodispersible?

... tablet,orally disintegrating tablet and mouth dissolving tablet

Which is the best tablet 4 allergic Cold Curently am using Levocet-d/Verizet-D last 3yrs 3 in a weak

I am using this tablet from last 3 years, if i will not take this tablet i am unable to do any thing. Water is coming from my nose and eyes.

Is there a generic brand of Lisinopril and the dosage not listed on Drugs.com?

Round, yellow tablet with letters EP over numbers 127 on one side of the tablet. The other side of the tablet is blank. The tablet is scored (a ...

Vet prescribed 1/4 grain (15-16.25mg) phenobarbitol tablet for my dachshund, who ha had seizures?

The dose is a half tablet every morning and he is seizure free. My question is the labeling. I typed it just as the label is printed. Does each 1/4 ...