Is foliglo & finpecia same tablet?

I realize this answer is very late ... but from what I could find Foliglo and Finpecia are not the same.

Sir , mam my age is 26 years old I a suffering from hairfalling condition from last 10years?

then skin spl diagnose me jelogen effunium & now my stage is turn to androgenetic alopecia i am taking finpecia 1 mg & mintop forte lotion ...

What is the exact difference between following terms.dispersible tablet,Orodispersible?

... tablet,orally disintegrating tablet and mouth dissolving tablet

Is there a generic brand of Lisinopril and the dosage not listed on Drugs.com?

Round, yellow tablet with letters EP over numbers 127 on one side of the tablet. The other side of the tablet is blank. The tablet is scored (a ...

How long should I continue to take Colchis for my gout attack?

Have taken initial 2 .6 tablets as prescribed along with 1 additional a few hours later then 1 tablet this morning and 1 tablet tonite.

Can I take 2 120 mg dilstim tablets instead of 1 240mg tablet?

i take 1 240 mg diltiazem tablet a day Can i take 2 120mg tablets at the same time in place of the 240mg tablet