Is foliglo & finpecia same tablet?

I realize this answer is very late ... but from what I could find Foliglo and Finpecia are not the same.

Sir , mam my age is 26 years old I a suffering from hairfalling condition from last 10years?

then skin spl diagnose me jelogen effunium & now my stage is turn to androgenetic alopecia i am taking finpecia 1 mg & mintop forte lotion ...

Is there a generic brand of Lisinopril and the dosage not listed on Drugs.com?

Round, yellow tablet with letters EP over numbers 127 on one side of the tablet. The other side of the tablet is blank. The tablet is scored (a ...

At what rate does tegretol x-r 200mg tablet exhaust its potency and in what time frame (hour/minute)

... per tablet on average? Same question for 400mg tablet? Thank you very very much

Vet prescribed 1/4 grain (15-16.25mg) phenobarbitol tablet for my dachshund, who ha had seizures?

The dose is a half tablet every morning and he is seizure free. My question is the labeling. I typed it just as the label is printed. Does each 1/4 ...

Do alternating dosages of warfarin make sense?

The warfarin dosages suggested by my MD are daily alternating - full tablet, half tablet, full tablet, half tablet, etc. My INR rises and falls like ...