Is foliglo & finpecia same tablet?

I realize this answer is very late ... but from what I could find Foliglo and Finpecia are not the same.

What is the exact difference between following terms.dispersible tablet,Orodispersible?

... tablet,orally disintegrating tablet and mouth dissolving tablet

Is there a generic brand of Lisinopril and the dosage not listed on Drugs.com?

Round, yellow tablet with letters EP over numbers 127 on one side of the tablet. The other side of the tablet is blank. The tablet is scored (a ...

When using Emergency Contraceptive pills does it matter which tablet to take first?

I took the second tablet first and the first tablet second will that have any effect on how it is supposed to work?

Can I take 2 120 mg dilstim tablets instead of 1 240mg tablet?

i take 1 240 mg diltiazem tablet a day Can i take 2 120mg tablets at the same time in place of the 240mg tablet

Vet prescribed 1/4 grain (15-16.25mg) phenobarbitol tablet for my dachshund, who ha had seizures?

The dose is a half tablet every morning and he is seizure free. My question is the labeling. I typed it just as the label is printed. Does each 1/4 ...