Is foliglo & finpecia same tablet?

I realize this answer is very late ... but from what I could find Foliglo and Finpecia are not the same.

Which is the best tablet 4 allergic Cold Curently am using Levocet-d/Verizet-D last 3yrs 3 in a weak

I am using this tablet from last 3 years, if i will not take this tablet i am unable to do any thing. Water is coming from my nose and eyes.

At what rate does tegretol x-r 200mg tablet exhaust its potency and in what time frame (hour/minute)

... per tablet on average? Same question for 400mg tablet? Thank you very very much

Vet prescribed 1/4 grain (15-16.25mg) phenobarbitol tablet for my dachshund, who ha had seizures?

The dose is a half tablet every morning and he is seizure free. My question is the labeling. I typed it just as the label is printed. Does each 1/4 ...

The Tadalafil Tablet?

After taking the tablet in question, two days later a second tablet was taken at about the same time. The next morning while urinating the color was ...