Is Flexeril a narcotic?

No, Flexeril is not a narcotic.

It is a muscle relaxant. It works by blocking nerve impulses (or pain sensations) that are sent to your brain.

http://www.drugs.com/flexeril.html

Can flexeril can weight gain or bloating?

I have been on flexeril for only one week and I have gained 6.5 pounds since starting this medication, is that normal? Can it just be making my body ...

Can flexeril cause nerve damage in the hands?

Numbness in my hands goes away when I don't take the Flexeril for a couple of days.

Flexeril - How long will it stay in my system?

I stopped taken my flexeril about a month 1\2 ago due 2 weight gain. I've been taken it about 3yrs.

Is there a good reason why a Dr or in my case ortho would change meds when everything was great ?

The orthopedic I'm going to had put me on narco and valium and it was working for me. It kept my pain down to almost nothing and I could still ...

Flexeril - Has anyone had trouble waking up to kids?

I am a single parent of three small children (4,3,18 months), i was just prescribed flexeril and after reading the reviews I am a little worried ...