Is Flagyl a sulfa based drug?

No, Flagyl (metronidazole) is not a sulfa based drug.

http://www.drugs.com/flagyl.html

Is meloxicam a sulfa drug?

I took one 7.5 meloxicam and had severe abdominal cramps and pain. Is this a sulfa drug? I have an alergic reaction to macrobid which I believe is a ...

Flagyl IV RTU - Do I need to notify the clinic?

Do I need to notify the clinic that is going to give me a drug test that I'm using it? Will it show positive or what??

Is Cefdinir a Sulfa based drug?

If I was prescribed 4 Flagyl to take at once, will it still work effectively if I had some wine?

I had wine prior to taking the 4 Flagyl pills last nite (which I took with water). Will that make the drug not effective? I haven't experiences ...

How long does it take for Flagyl to get out of your system after cessation of the drug?

I have severe adverse reactions to 2250mg of Flagyl per day. I haven't had a dose in 22 hours, when can I expect these symptoms to subside?