Is etodolac a narcotic drug?

No, etodolac is considered an NSAID or an anti-inflammatory drug. It is not a narcotic or opioid drug.

My elbow has become swollen, cant lift upward or move towards my body, can I take Etodolac?

i was given etodolac 200mg for a foot injury, can i take it for this painful elbow, it is swollen and hurts really bad, also i took 2 motrin at 600am ...

This may sound like a weird question... But my dog's vet just prescribed Etodolac for my 100 lb pitt

... bull. Has anyone ever heard of a vet using this drug? I've been checking vet websites and there is no information about using this drug on ...

Is it dangerous to stop using Etodolac after being on it for years?

I have been treated for a mixed auto-immune disorder for more than 25 years. The Etodolac either no longer controls the connective tissue pain or the ...

Is valuim a narcotic drug?

do not want a narcotic nerve pill. I have heard valuim is non narcotic.