Is Estradiol a man made pill or do they use the urine from horses to manf. this pill?

Estradiol is a synthetic "man made" estrogen pill.

Are horses used in the making of menest?

Primarin was made by abusive treatment of horses... pregnant mares' urine. I switched to menest because I thought it was synthetic, and did not ...

Can people catch worms from horses?

I keep horses and saw some worms in the dung of one , although I worm them often, I wondered if I may have caught them whilst mucking out as I dont ...

Vaginal estradiol tablets are they the same as estradiol pills?

i can'f find an online photo of vaginal estradiol tablets vs. an estradiol 0.5 mg pill that is very very inexpensive, can a woman just insert ...

Just started taking Estradiol cilimara patch and provera pill- 4 days and today had blood in urine?

... and it seems like I need to pee really bad but not. What is up with that... Im 58 and when I was on prempro I was fine. but doc took me off after ...