Is ergo calciferol a synthetic form of cholecalciferol?

Anonymous

Hi,

Ergocalciferol is a form of Vitamin D, which is synthetic oral calcium regulator.

Take care

Cholecalciferol is main ingredient in rat poison. It is in vitamin D3. Is vitamin d3 safe?

Cholecalciferol is main ingredient in rat poison. Too much Cholecalciferol can kill. Cholecalciferol is a main ingredient in vitamin d3 pills. I ...

Lycopene how to know its form whether synthetic or natural?

i purchased some lycopene capsules nothing is mentioned whether it is synthetic or natural ,just mentioned that it contains lycopene 6%

Alendronate/Cholecalciferol - How long do I have to take this medicine for it to work? Do I have to?

... keep taking it for life or for a short time?

Cholecalciferol/Genistein/Zinc Chelazome - Is there a generic fosteum available?

Fosteum is an expensive drug. I am about to go on Medicare and hope a generic form is available at an affordable price.