Is duloxetine available in USA pharmacies?

Yes, it is available as the brand Cymbalta.

http://www.drugs.com/cymbalta.html

Where can I buy Marplan or Actomol in Manhattan or N.J.? please, very urgent?

I cannot get these medicines in my country. I am ready to go tu the USA to get them if it is necessary. I asked some pharmacies in NY and they do not ...

Duloxetine for fibromyalgia - feeling much better now, do I need to continue to take it?

I have been taking 40mg Duloxetine once a day for Fibromayalgia for lost one year, I feel much better now and i would like to know weather to ...

Are there any offshore online retail pharmacies from which Radiogardase can be purchased ?

.. It is not available in the USA or Canada, nor seemingly from Mexican Pharmacies. It is manufactured by the German "Heyl Chemische" ...

Duloxetine - could this cause vertigo and dizziness?

I have been on duloxetine for 3/4 years and have suddenly started with vertigo/dizziness, could duloxetine be the cause I am on 60mg a day