Is duloxetine available in USA pharmacies?

Yes, it is available as the brand Cymbalta.

http://www.drugs.com/cymbalta.html

Duloxetine for fibromyalgia - feeling much better now, do I need to continue to take it?

I have been taking 40mg Duloxetine once a day for Fibromayalgia for lost one year, I feel much better now and i would like to know weather to ...

Are there any offshore online retail pharmacies from which Radiogardase can be purchased ?

.. It is not available in the USA or Canada, nor seemingly from Mexican Pharmacies. It is manufactured by the German "Heyl Chemische" ...

Duloxetine - could this cause vertigo and dizziness?

I have been on duloxetine for 3/4 years and have suddenly started with vertigo/dizziness, could duloxetine be the cause I am on 60mg a day

Does the company offer a discount on Duloxetine for seniors on fixed icome?

my wife has had her tenth back surgery and was put on duloxetine and it has been helping, but the recent increase makes it unaffordable for us.