Is dark, almost brown urine a side effect of nafcillin?

I suggest you see your doctor as soon as possible ... it could potentially be a serious side effect.

Does Omeprazole turn urine dark?

Husband has been on this a week to 10 days and urine is very dark even tho he drinks a lot of water.Any know if this is the cause? thank you

When you have dark urine side effect from doxycycline, should you stop taking the drug?

Feel pretty good and no pain at this time.

Just started Metoprol. pain in urethra, dark urine, and trouble with urinating. How to fix?

Started Metoprol on 11/17/14. I use it to treat heart arrythmia, and high blood pressure. Having alot of pain and trouble urinating, dark urine. I ...

I've been taking savaysa for less than a month. An hour ago I notice really dark urine - not red,?

... more brownish. Before today urine was relatively clear - maybe a little yellow. I read that some side effects are what I experienced. I ...