Is dark, almost brown urine a side effect of nafcillin?

I suggest you see your doctor as soon as possible ... it could potentially be a serious side effect.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/nafcillin-side-effects.html

Is a possible side effect " burning feet" from IV nafcillin drug treatment for osteomyelitis?

pain is radiant across top front of feet where the toes begin

Can Dulcolax cause darkening of urine ?

I used Dulcolax (3 tabs) and got expected results. 48 hours later, however, I experienced deeply darkened urine (brown/redish brown) which lasted ...

Does Omeprazole turn urine dark?

Husband has been on this a week to 10 days and urine is very dark even tho he drinks a lot of water.Any know if this is the cause? thank you

Just started Metoprol. pain in urethra, dark urine, and trouble with urinating. How to fix?

Started Metoprol on 11/17/14. I use it to treat heart arrythmia, and high blood pressure. Having alot of pain and trouble urinating, dark urine. I ...

Why am I having an on and off red, light brown, and dark brown blood?

I have been experiencing something that seems to appear as a period, but I'm not quiet sure if it actually is. I'm not quiet sure if ...