Is dark, almost brown urine a side effect of nafcillin?

I suggest you see your doctor as soon as possible ... it could potentially be a serious side effect.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/nafcillin-side-effects.html

Is a possible side effect " burning feet" from IV nafcillin drug treatment for osteomyelitis?

pain is radiant across top front of feet where the toes begin

Can Dulcolax cause darkening of urine ?

I used Dulcolax (3 tabs) and got expected results. 48 hours later, however, I experienced deeply darkened urine (brown/redish brown) which lasted ...

Does Omeprazole turn urine dark?

Husband has been on this a week to 10 days and urine is very dark even tho he drinks a lot of water.Any know if this is the cause? thank you

Nafcillin - I was on Nafcillan 24 hour infusion IV for nearly 7 weeks, lately I was admitted to?

... hospital for high levels of inflammatory markers. pain and swelling in lower legs and feet. Can extended use of Nafcillan cause nerve damage?

When you have dark urine side effect from doxycycline, should you stop taking the drug?

Feel pretty good and no pain at this time.