Is dark, almost brown urine a side effect of nafcillin?

I suggest you see your doctor as soon as possible ... it could potentially be a serious side effect.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/nafcillin-side-effects.html

Is a possible side effect " burning feet" from IV nafcillin drug treatment for osteomyelitis?

pain is radiant across top front of feet where the toes begin

Does Omeprazole turn urine dark?

Husband has been on this a week to 10 days and urine is very dark even tho he drinks a lot of water.Any know if this is the cause? thank you

Just started Metoprol. pain in urethra, dark urine, and trouble with urinating. How to fix?

Started Metoprol on 11/17/14. I use it to treat heart arrythmia, and high blood pressure. Having alot of pain and trouble urinating, dark urine. I ...

Viekira Pak - Is the dark urine side effect a sign of something serious?

7 days in and dark urine now I drink water all day long and only water with the exception of a glass of milk with my dinner in the evening. Please ...

Is it normal to have a 2 week long period?

I have had a normal period my first month after I got my implonon inserted.. The 3rd month I had my period was normal but after I noticed brown ...