Is dark, almost brown urine a side effect of nafcillin?

I suggest you see your doctor as soon as possible ... it could potentially be a serious side effect.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/nafcillin-side-effects.html

Can Dulcolax cause darkening of urine ?

I used Dulcolax (3 tabs) and got expected results. 48 hours later, however, I experienced deeply darkened urine (brown/redish brown) which lasted ...

Does Omeprazole turn urine dark?

Husband has been on this a week to 10 days and urine is very dark even tho he drinks a lot of water.Any know if this is the cause? thank you

I have been bleeding dark brown and red blood for 4 days, am I pregnant?

I am 19 years old, i am on the pill and have regular sex without a condom. My period was supposed to come this week and i started sunday bleeding ...

When you have dark urine side effect from doxycycline, should you stop taking the drug?

Feel pretty good and no pain at this time.

Just started Metoprol. pain in urethra, dark urine, and trouble with urinating. How to fix?

Started Metoprol on 11/17/14. I use it to treat heart arrythmia, and high blood pressure. Having alot of pain and trouble urinating, dark urine. I ...

2 answers 6 days ago