Is dark, almost brown urine a side effect of nafcillin?

I suggest you see your doctor as soon as possible ... it could potentially be a serious side effect.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/nafcillin-side-effects.html

Is a possible side effect " burning feet" from IV nafcillin drug treatment for osteomyelitis?

pain is radiant across top front of feet where the toes begin

I have been bleeding dark brown and red blood for 4 days, am I pregnant?

I am 19 years old, i am on the pill and have regular sex without a condom. My period was supposed to come this week and i started sunday bleeding ...

Nafcillin - I was on Nafcillan 24 hour infusion IV for nearly 7 weeks, lately I was admitted to?

... hospital for high levels of inflammatory markers. pain and swelling in lower legs and feet. Can extended use of Nafcillan cause nerve damage?

When you have dark urine side effect from doxycycline, should you stop taking the drug?

Feel pretty good and no pain at this time.

Just started Metoprol. pain in urethra, dark urine, and trouble with urinating. How to fix?

Started Metoprol on 11/17/14. I use it to treat heart arrythmia, and high blood pressure. Having alot of pain and trouble urinating, dark urine. I ...