Is dark, almost brown urine a side effect of nafcillin?

I suggest you see your doctor as soon as possible ... it could potentially be a serious side effect.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/nafcillin-side-effects.html

Is a possible side effect " burning feet" from IV nafcillin drug treatment for osteomyelitis?

pain is radiant across top front of feet where the toes begin

Can Dulcolax cause darkening of urine ?

I used Dulcolax (3 tabs) and got expected results. 48 hours later, however, I experienced deeply darkened urine (brown/redish brown) which lasted ...

Nafcillin - I was on Nafcillan 24 hour infusion IV for nearly 7 weeks, lately I was admitted to?

... hospital for high levels of inflammatory markers. pain and swelling in lower legs and feet. Can extended use of Nafcillan cause nerve damage?

Just started Metoprol. pain in urethra, dark urine, and trouble with urinating. How to fix?

Started Metoprol on 11/17/14. I use it to treat heart arrythmia, and high blood pressure. Having alot of pain and trouble urinating, dark urine. I ...