Is dark, almost brown urine a side effect of nafcillin?

I suggest you see your doctor as soon as possible ... it could potentially be a serious side effect.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/nafcillin-side-effects.html

Is a possible side effect " burning feet" from IV nafcillin drug treatment for osteomyelitis?

pain is radiant across top front of feet where the toes begin

Can Dulcolax cause darkening of urine ?

I used Dulcolax (3 tabs) and got expected results. 48 hours later, however, I experienced deeply darkened urine (brown/redish brown) which lasted ...

My husband just began using Cubicin 4 days ago after a delayed severe reaction (hives from head to?

... toe) to intravenous nafcillin which occurred at the 4 week point. After 2 doses of Cubicin being delivered intraveneously he is experiencing ...

Does Macrobid darken the urine when you take it?

I went to doctor for little pain upon urination. He found proteins and blood in my urine. It has been a week plus 3days and I noticed that my pee is ...

Nafcillin - I was on Nafcillan 24 hour infusion IV for nearly 7 weeks, lately I was admitted to?

... hospital for high levels of inflammatory markers. pain and swelling in lower legs and feet. Can extended use of Nafcillan cause nerve damage?