Is dark, almost brown urine a side effect of nafcillin?

I suggest you see your doctor as soon as possible ... it could potentially be a serious side effect.

Is a possible side effect " burning feet" from IV nafcillin drug treatment for osteomyelitis?

pain is radiant across top front of feet where the toes begin

Just started Metoprol. pain in urethra, dark urine, and trouble with urinating. How to fix?

Started Metoprol on 11/17/14. I use it to treat heart arrythmia, and high blood pressure. Having alot of pain and trouble urinating, dark urine. I ...

Why am I having an on and off red, light brown, and dark brown blood?

I have been experiencing something that seems to appear as a period, but I'm not quiet sure if it actually is. I'm not quiet sure if ...

I've been taking savaysa for less than a month. An hour ago I notice really dark urine - not red,?

... more brownish. Before today urine was relatively clear - maybe a little yellow. I read that some side effects are what I experienced. I ...