Is dark, almost brown urine a side effect of nafcillin?

I suggest you see your doctor as soon as possible ... it could potentially be a serious side effect.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/nafcillin-side-effects.html

Is a possible side effect " burning feet" from IV nafcillin drug treatment for osteomyelitis?

pain is radiant across top front of feet where the toes begin

I have been taking Sprintec for three weeks and I started having dark brown discharge whats wrong?

At first i had dark brown discharge and then it turned little red like a period and now its been a week and i am still having dark brown discharge ...

Does Macrobid darken the urine when you take it?

I went to doctor for little pain upon urination. He found proteins and blood in my urine. It has been a week plus 3days and I noticed that my pee is ...

I have been bleeding dark brown and red blood for 4 days, am I pregnant?

I am 19 years old, i am on the pill and have regular sex without a condom. My period was supposed to come this week and i started sunday bleeding ...