Is colace gluten-free?

I believe it is , but if you are allergic to gluten call your pharmacy as this is the type of questions they field.

Best to You

Is Crestor gluten free?

I was put on a gluten free diet in November and am wondering if there are any ingredients in Crestor that are not gluten free. I am on crestor 10 mg ...

Is sucralfate by nostrum lab gluten free?

it lists starch in the list of ingredients but not what kind. Also is there one that is gluten free by another manufacturer or a liquid that is?

Levothyroxine - Is this drug gluten free?

My daughter is in Guatemala and is unable to get her usual med. the druggist wants to give her Tiroxmen and I understand levothyroxine is the main ...

Does your Synthroid drug contain gluten?

My wife must adhere to a gluten free diet (celiac diagnoses) and is concerned about gluten use in Rx. Does Synthroid in tablet form contain gluten?

I would like to know whether a prednisone product it free of gluten, as I am a Celiac patient. What?

What number can I call to reach someone tomorrow? The NDC is: 005915443-05 and it is taken over 10 days, if you can provide a direct answer via ...