Is colace gluten-free?

I believe it is , but if you are allergic to gluten call your pharmacy as this is the type of questions they field.

Best to You

Is sucralfate by nostrum lab gluten free?

it lists starch in the list of ingredients but not what kind. Also is there one that is gluten free by another manufacturer or a liquid that is?

Do you take dicyclomine as a lifetime preventative or only occassionally?

I have gone gluten-free and use the dicyclomine. I am trying to decide if gluten-free is enough, but fear not using the dicyclomine daily.

Does your Synthroid drug contain gluten?

My wife must adhere to a gluten free diet (celiac diagnoses) and is concerned about gluten use in Rx. Does Synthroid in tablet form contain gluten?

I would like to know whether a prednisone product it free of gluten, as I am a Celiac patient. What?

What number can I call to reach someone tomorrow? The NDC is: 005915443-05 and it is taken over 10 days, if you can provide a direct answer via ...

Is Viibryd gluten free?

I have been diagnosed with Celiac disease and must be gluten free. Having some joint pain which can be caused from gluten and just wondering if it is ...