Is colace gluten-free?

I believe it is , but if you are allergic to gluten call your pharmacy as this is the type of questions they field.

Best to You

Is Crestor gluten free?

I was put on a gluten free diet in November and am wondering if there are any ingredients in Crestor that are not gluten free. I am on crestor 10 mg ...

Is Cymbalta 30mg. gluten free?

I just started taking Cymbalta. I am also gluten free. Are there any ingredients in Cymbalta that are not gluten or wheat free?

Is sucralfate by nostrum lab gluten free?

it lists starch in the list of ingredients but not what kind. Also is there one that is gluten free by another manufacturer or a liquid that is?

Do you take dicyclomine as a lifetime preventative or only occassionally?

I have gone gluten-free and use the dicyclomine. I am trying to decide if gluten-free is enough, but fear not using the dicyclomine daily.

Does your Synthroid drug contain gluten?

My wife must adhere to a gluten free diet (celiac diagnoses) and is concerned about gluten use in Rx. Does Synthroid in tablet form contain gluten?