Is colace gluten-free?

I believe it is , but if you are allergic to gluten call your pharmacy as this is the type of questions they field.

Best to You

Is Cymbalta 30mg. gluten free?

I just started taking Cymbalta. I am also gluten free. Are there any ingredients in Cymbalta that are not gluten or wheat free?

Is sucralfate by nostrum lab gluten free?

it lists starch in the list of ingredients but not what kind. Also is there one that is gluten free by another manufacturer or a liquid that is?

Sertraline - is sertralline gluten free?

I need to know if sertraline is gluten free, since I have celiac disease, and am experiencing diaharra. I know it can be a side effect, but that was ...

Gluten Free - What are some symptoms you have experienced with a gluten allergy? Any leg pain?

..for those of you who have been tested for a gluten allergy?

Does your Synthroid drug contain gluten?

My wife must adhere to a gluten free diet (celiac diagnoses) and is concerned about gluten use in Rx. Does Synthroid in tablet form contain gluten?