Is colace gluten-free?

I believe it is , but if you are allergic to gluten call your pharmacy as this is the type of questions they field.

Best to You

Just confirming that Ranitidine Syrup is gluten-free?

(I see that Ranitidine itself is gluten-free as listed on a gluten-free drug list... so I'm assuming the syrup is also GF, but wanted to be ...

Is Cymbalta 30mg. gluten free?

I just started taking Cymbalta. I am also gluten free. Are there any ingredients in Cymbalta that are not gluten or wheat free?

Is sucralfate by nostrum lab gluten free?

it lists starch in the list of ingredients but not what kind. Also is there one that is gluten free by another manufacturer or a liquid that is?

Levothyroxine - Is this drug gluten free?

My daughter is in Guatemala and is unable to get her usual med. the druggist wants to give her Tiroxmen and I understand levothyroxine is the main ...

Jinteli- How much lactose is in this & is there any gluten?

My doctor wants me to take this. We are trying to find something dairy & gluten free??? I see this has lactose but it does not say how much. ...