Is clondine same as klonopin?

Clonidine hydrochloride is a prescription medication that comes in a few different forms and is approved for a few different uses. Clonidine products include:

*Clonidine immediate-release tablets (Catapres), approved for treating high blood pressure
*Clonidine patches (Catapres-TTS), approved for treating high blood pressure
*Clonidine extended-release tablets (Kapvay), approved to treat attention deficit disorder (ADHD)
*Clonidine extended-release tablets and liquid (Nexiclon XR), approved to treat high blood pressure
*Clonidine epidural infusion (Duraclon), approved for treating severe cancer pain.

Klonopin (clonazepam) is a prescription medication approved to treat the following conditions:

Epileptic seizures, particularly the following types of seizures:

No! Clonidine is to regulate blood pressure. Clonazepam is an anti anxiety medication!