Is clonazepam a narcotic?

It's a benzodiazepine.

Clonazepam?

I was on clonazepam for ages since coming out of hospital as well as mirtazapine amitryptaline and buspirone I weaned off clonazepam and ...

I have been reading and see people talking about "withdrawal" and "addiction" with anxiety med?

I am a bit confused... i know narcotic pain medicine is addicting, but my dr never informed me anxiety medicine was too. can someone plz explain ...

Seeking an alternative to short-term narcotic pain medication???

So here's the deal.I have been taking lortab 7.5/500mg tabs for close to a year and a half now.I always use to enjoy how well they worked 4 my ...

Long term use of clonazepam?

I have been using clonazepam for over 20 years now. Is there any significant side effects and is it safe to use the rest of my life. The minute I try ...

IIs Hydroxizine a narcotic?

I was just prescribed Hydroxizine for anxiety, my Dr. did not tell me if it was non narcotic. I don't wan't to take anything that contains ...