Is clindamycin lotion effective for staph infections?

Yes, clindamycin lotion can be used for staph infections. However, your doctor must decide what is best for you.

Should I continue to use clindamycin phoshate lotion if it makes my face, itch, burn and red

I am using the lotion for a yeast, bacteria infection.

I am going to take Bactroban (nasal) to kill my own staph before surgery. Any downside to this?

I am doing this because I had to have a spinal cord stimulator removed due to a Staph/MSSA infection in my spine from the implant. They suspect that ...

How much/long to take Clindamycin with staph infection that was already treated with 2 other antib.?

Hello, I have a staph infection under my arm that was tested and is resistant to some antibiotics... I have already taken two antibiotic treatments ...

Clindamycin - Can you develop staph infection from having your wisdom teeth pulled?

Surgery was performed July 4, 2014 and the 16 yr old girl developed staph infection, or was diagnosed with staph infection just yesterday. She is on ...