Is Ciprofloxacn 500mg (generic for Cipro 500mg) ok to take for a sinus infection?

Ciprofloxacin is an antibiotic used to treat infections of the lower respiratory tract, the abdomen, the skin, the bones and joints, and the urinary tract, including cystitis (bladder inflammation) in women.

It is also prescribed for severe sinus or bronchial infections, infectious diarrhea, typhoid fever, inhalational anthrax, infections of the prostate gland, and some sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea.

However please check with your doc./pharmacist, hope this helps?