Is cephalexin supposed to taste and smell bad?

Yes! It is often very hard for manufacturers of medicines to disguise how bad drugs smell!!

Antibiotics are very pungent smelling.

Have any long term Cymbalta users reported loss of smell and tastebuds?

I have been taking Cymbalta for approx. 7 years. About 1 month ago I lost my ability to smell and my taste buds have shut down. At first I thought it ...

Why do my farts and burps smell so bad??

I have this gurgling, grumbling in my tummy. When I fart I can hardly stand it and when I burp it stinks and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It has ...

Linzess - Have you noticed a change in your sense of smell in general and taste on certain foods ?

I have a very odd taste when I eat lettuce or things with lettuce and some other various foods (like a burger). This is a lingering taste. Then when ...

After taking Nostrilla, I have lost all sense of smell or taste. Can you please help me NOW?

Dec 3 of 2013, I used Nostrilla for 3 days at the proper dosage and since Dec 6th I have NO taste buds or sense of smell. Have been to a doctor, ...