Is cephalexin supposed to taste and smell bad?

Yes! It is often very hard for manufacturers of medicines to disguise how bad drugs smell!!

Antibiotics are very pungent smelling.

Has anyone suffered from loss of taste/smell since taking Levaquin?

I took it for 5 days almost 2 months ago & haven't been able to taste or smell since. Any comments or solutions?

Linzess - Have you noticed a change in your sense of smell in general and taste on certain foods ?

I have a very odd taste when I eat lettuce or things with lettuce and some other various foods (like a burger). This is a lingering taste. Then when ...

After taking Nostrilla, I have lost all sense of smell or taste. Can you please help me NOW?

Dec 3 of 2013, I used Nostrilla for 3 days at the proper dosage and since Dec 6th I have NO taste buds or sense of smell. Have been to a doctor, ...

Can my partner... Use her mouth to please me after I've used Vagisil wipes?

I've noticed since like 6th or 7th grade I have a bad smell coming from my vagina... not necessarily a fishy smell but a smell non the less. My ...

Can Prednisone help with my loss of smell?

I had a severe sinus infection that was treated with a nose spray but now gone; but now I cannot smell anything and food taste very bland. Seen my ...