Is cephalexin supposed to taste and smell bad?

Yes! It is often very hard for manufacturers of medicines to disguise how bad drugs smell!!

Antibiotics are very pungent smelling.

Linzess - Have you noticed a change in your sense of smell in general and taste on certain foods ?

I have a very odd taste when I eat lettuce or things with lettuce and some other various foods (like a burger). This is a lingering taste. Then when ...

Wellbutrin - Sudden heightened sense of smell, anyone else had this?

I called the pharmacy and they did not have heightened sense of smell as a side effect, but I think that's what's causing it. I have a very ...

Is there a chance of the bad taste going away after taking Terbinafine 250 MG for 3 months?

This bad taste is affecting my life in a very negative way. Just wondering if it is permanent. Been off of it for about a month. Any info would be ...

Can my partner... Use her mouth to please me after I've used Vagisil wipes?

I've noticed since like 6th or 7th grade I have a bad smell coming from my vagina... not necessarily a fishy smell but a smell non the less. My ...