Is cephalexin supposed to taste and smell bad?

Yes! It is often very hard for manufacturers of medicines to disguise how bad drugs smell!!

Antibiotics are very pungent smelling.

Have any long term Cymbalta users reported loss of smell and tastebuds?

I have been taking Cymbalta for approx. 7 years. About 1 month ago I lost my ability to smell and my taste buds have shut down. At first I thought it ...

I have lost a lot of my senses of taste and smell. Could Lovaza be contributing to this loss?

I take three Lovaza capsules - two in the morning and one at night. I have been noticing a decrease in my senses of taste and smell. Is this a ...

I`ve lost my sense of taste and smell is it sertraline?

i`ve been on sertraline for 3 months and 2 months ago smell and taste disapeared

After taking Nostrilla, I have lost all sense of smell or taste. Can you please help me NOW?

Dec 3 of 2013, I used Nostrilla for 3 days at the proper dosage and since Dec 6th I have NO taste buds or sense of smell. Have been to a doctor, ...