Is cephalexin supposed to taste and smell bad?

Yes! It is often very hard for manufacturers of medicines to disguise how bad drugs smell!!

Antibiotics are very pungent smelling.

Have any long term Cymbalta users reported loss of smell and tastebuds?

I have been taking Cymbalta for approx. 7 years. About 1 month ago I lost my ability to smell and my taste buds have shut down. At first I thought it ...

Has anyone suffered from loss of taste/smell since taking Levaquin?

I took it for 5 days almost 2 months ago & haven't been able to taste or smell since. Any comments or solutions?

Why do my farts and burps smell so bad??

I have this gurgling, grumbling in my tummy. When I fart I can hardly stand it and when I burp it stinks and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It has ...

Wellbutrin - Sudden heightened sense of smell, anyone else had this?

I called the pharmacy and they did not have heightened sense of smell as a side effect, but I think that's what's causing it. I have a very ...

I have been taking cephalexin for a male UTI. I have been very sick with chills, low grade fever,?

... lost 20 lbs. Lot of vomiting, diarea, and tasting smelling a very caustic taste the whole time I was taking it and for 8 days these symptoms have ...