Is cephalexin supposed to taste and smell bad?

Yes! It is often very hard for manufacturers of medicines to disguise how bad drugs smell!!

Antibiotics are very pungent smelling.

Have any long term Cymbalta users reported loss of smell and tastebuds?

I have been taking Cymbalta for approx. 7 years. About 1 month ago I lost my ability to smell and my taste buds have shut down. At first I thought it ...

Wellbutrin - Sudden heightened sense of smell, anyone else had this?

I called the pharmacy and they did not have heightened sense of smell as a side effect, but I think that's what's causing it. I have a very ...

Can Prednisone help with my loss of smell?

I had a severe sinus infection that was treated with a nose spray but now gone; but now I cannot smell anything and food taste very bland. Seen my ...

I have been taking cephalexin for a male UTI. I have been very sick with chills, low grade fever,?

... lost 20 lbs. Lot of vomiting, diarea, and tasting smelling a very caustic taste the whole time I was taking it and for 8 days these symptoms have ...

Ranitidine - What the tablets smell like?

I have a bottle of 150mg that's about 5 months old.I wanted to take them today but noticed a strong odor coming from the bottle.All of the pills ...

0 answers 15 days ago