Is cephalexin supposed to taste and smell bad?

Yes! It is often very hard for manufacturers of medicines to disguise how bad drugs smell!!

Antibiotics are very pungent smelling.

I have lost a lot of my senses of taste and smell. Could Lovaza be contributing to this loss?

I take three Lovaza capsules - two in the morning and one at night. I have been noticing a decrease in my senses of taste and smell. Is this a ...

Why do my farts and burps smell so bad??

I have this gurgling, grumbling in my tummy. When I fart I can hardly stand it and when I burp it stinks and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It has ...

Wellbutrin - Sudden heightened sense of smell, anyone else had this?

I called the pharmacy and they did not have heightened sense of smell as a side effect, but I think that's what's causing it. I have a very ...

After taking Nostrilla, I have lost all sense of smell or taste. Can you please help me NOW?

Dec 3 of 2013, I used Nostrilla for 3 days at the proper dosage and since Dec 6th I have NO taste buds or sense of smell. Have been to a doctor, ...