Is cephalexin supposed to taste and smell bad?

Yes! It is often very hard for manufacturers of medicines to disguise how bad drugs smell!!

Antibiotics are very pungent smelling.

Has anyone suffered from loss of taste/smell since taking Levaquin?

I took it for 5 days almost 2 months ago & haven't been able to taste or smell since. Any comments or solutions?

I have lost a lot of my senses of taste and smell. Could Lovaza be contributing to this loss?

I take three Lovaza capsules - two in the morning and one at night. I have been noticing a decrease in my senses of taste and smell. Is this a ...

I`ve lost my sense of taste and smell is it sertraline?

i`ve been on sertraline for 3 months and 2 months ago smell and taste disapeared

Is there a chance of the bad taste going away after taking Terbinafine 250 MG for 3 months?

This bad taste is affecting my life in a very negative way. Just wondering if it is permanent. Been off of it for about a month. Any info would be ...