Is cephalexin a good treatment for sinus infection?

Yes, cephalexin is an effective treatment for sinusitis.

Cephalexin - can it be used for sinus infection?

it is the long weekend, we have no doctors available in our area but i have a box of 20 cephalexin 250gms in the cupboard, am hoping to get my ...

Sinus infection that antibiotics won't reach?

Can this sinus infection be causing my migraines! I will have to have sinus surgery either way.

Can Cephalexin cure a sinus infection?

I been taking Cephalexin for infection of my tooth, I am experiencing severe tounge its tore up?

My tongue and the inside mouth feels like raw hamburger meat, cant drink anything , its so painful I cant brush my teeth. I was given this medication ...

I get sinus infections all the time and I am prescribed Levofloxacin 500 mg. I have read that this?

medicine is not good to take and I am concerned about taking all of these antibiotics that I am constantly being prescribed for these sinus ...