Is cephalexin a good treatment for sinus infection?

Yes, cephalexin is an effective treatment for sinusitis.

Cephalexin - can it be used for sinus infection?

it is the long weekend, we have no doctors available in our area but i have a box of 20 cephalexin 250gms in the cupboard, am hoping to get my ...

NuvaRing - Sinus Infections?

I read that a common (re: 5-14%) side effect of NR users get sinusitis or upper respiratory infections. Has anyone noticed this on the ring who ...

I have been taking leviquin for 7 days for a cronic sinus infection I am experiencing severe stomach

... cramping that gets worse daily. I only have three days left of treatment i dont know whats worse the sinus infection or the cramps, I am taking a ...

Sinus infection that antibiotics won't reach?

Can this sinus infection be causing my migraines! I will have to have sinus surgery either way.

I been taking Cephalexin for infection of my tooth, I am experiencing severe tounge its tore up?

My tongue and the inside mouth feels like raw hamburger meat, cant drink anything , its so painful I cant brush my teeth. I was given this medication ...