Is cephalexin a good treatment for sinus infection?

Yes, cephalexin is an effective treatment for sinusitis.

I have fibromyalgia & am taking 1000mg 3X day 4 a sinus infection is the amoxi causing more aching?

I have had a sinus infection, surgery, and sinus infections since November 16th. Sinus infection seems to be pretty cleared up again and am on 2 ...

I have been taking leviquin for 7 days for a cronic sinus infection I am experiencing severe stomach

... cramping that gets worse daily. I only have three days left of treatment i dont know whats worse the sinus infection or the cramps, I am taking a ...

Can Cephalexin cure a sinus infection?

I get sinus infections all the time and I am prescribed Levofloxacin 500 mg. I have read that this?

medicine is not good to take and I am concerned about taking all of these antibiotics that I am constantly being prescribed for these sinus ...