Is cephalexin a good treatment for sinus infection?

Yes, cephalexin is an effective treatment for sinusitis.

Cephalexin - can it be used for sinus infection?

it is the long weekend, we have no doctors available in our area but i have a box of 20 cephalexin 250gms in the cupboard, am hoping to get my ...

I have been taking leviquin for 7 days for a cronic sinus infection I am experiencing severe stomach

... cramping that gets worse daily. I only have three days left of treatment i dont know whats worse the sinus infection or the cramps, I am taking a ...

I get sinus infections all the time and I am prescribed Levofloxacin 500 mg. I have read that this?

medicine is not good to take and I am concerned about taking all of these antibiotics that I am constantly being prescribed for these sinus ...

Will this work for a sinus infection? the medication is meloxidyl?

I think my dog has allergies which has brought on a sinus infection she is a 7yr old pom she weighs 7 ibs

Can I take cephalexin for a sinus and ear infection if I had a mild reaction and rash from a pcn?

shot I took in the army 35 years ago?