Is celulitus and staph infections the same thing ?

Cellulitis is a bacterial infection of the skin that is characterized by swelling, redness, warmth, and pain. The most common cause of this infection in adults with no other medical conditions is group A streptococcus, which is a bacterium commonly found in the throat and on the skin. Treatment for this condition usually involves antibiotics and recurrence prevention.

A staph infection is a type of bacterial infection that commonly occurs at sites of visible skin trauma (such as cuts and abrasions) and areas of the body covered by hair. One of the most common symptoms is a single red bump (or cluster of bumps); the affected site may also be swollen and painful. Treatment typically involves antibiotics, warm compresses, and draining of the infected area.

Don't think its the same kind of injections, however a doc/pharmacist would be able to provide more info, please do talk to them, take care & be well!