Is Cefprozil and Cefuroxime the same drug?

They both belong to the same class of drug, called cephalosporins, but they are different drugs.

Can I take Aleive or Advil with Cefuroxime Axetil?

I have a terrible ear ache and need some pain relief can I take Alieve or Advil or Tylonol with Cefuroxime Axetil I rec'd my perscription last ...

Has anyone with a penicillin allergy taken cefprozil and has a severe allergic reaction?

My daughter is allergic to pennicillin and was proscribed cefprozil and I am freaking out about giving it to her. She injured her foot at the ...

Is the antibiotic Cefuroxime a sulfa-based drug?

I am allergic to sulfa-based medications, I went to the doctor and she almost forgot that I had this allergy. I had more tests done, and did not have ...

Cefuroxime Axetil 250 mg "204" Is this made by Northstar Rx LL?

My Cefuroxime Axetil 250 mg tablet-shaped, light-blue pill is imprinted with "204." The container says Northstar Rx LL, which is not the ...

Now I am using cefprozil . Now I want to use Bactrim DS also symulteniusly.may I use?

Now I am using cefprozil for sinusitis and for nose infection . Now I want to use Bactrim DS also symulteniusly.may i use cefprozil and Bactrim DS ...