Is Cefprozil and Cefuroxime the same drug?

They both belong to the same class of drug, called cephalosporins, but they are different drugs.

Can I take Aleive or Advil with Cefuroxime Axetil?

I have a terrible ear ache and need some pain relief can I take Alieve or Advil or Tylonol with Cefuroxime Axetil I rec'd my perscription last ...

Has anyone with a penicillin allergy taken cefprozil and has a severe allergic reaction?

My daughter is allergic to pennicillin and was proscribed cefprozil and I am freaking out about giving it to her. She injured her foot at the ...

Is the antibiotic Cefuroxime a sulfa-based drug?

I am allergic to sulfa-based medications, I went to the doctor and she almost forgot that I had this allergy. I had more tests done, and did not have ...

I am currentley taking Cefuroxime for Prostatitus which I have had for 50 years?

This drug is the only medication that has given me real relief.Where has it been hiding? Could a person take Cefuroxime on a daily bases only in a ...