Is Cefprozil and Cefuroxime the same drug?

They both belong to the same class of drug, called cephalosporins, but they are different drugs.

Cefuroxime - Should I use Cephuroxime with for Streptococcus Group B?

I done my vaginal analysis and the doctor tolds me that i carried the streptococccus haemolyticus Group B, i was wondering if I could use Cefuroxime ...

Can I take Aleive or Advil with Cefuroxime Axetil?

I have a terrible ear ache and need some pain relief can I take Alieve or Advil or Tylonol with Cefuroxime Axetil I rec'd my perscription last ...

Has anyone with a penicillin allergy taken cefprozil and has a severe allergic reaction?

My daughter is allergic to pennicillin and was proscribed cefprozil and I am freaking out about giving it to her. She injured her foot at the ...

My child is suffering from diarrhea after cefprozil therapy. please suggest other drug therapy?

... instead of it. he is only 3 months old