Is Cefprozil and Cefuroxime the same drug?

They both belong to the same class of drug, called cephalosporins, but they are different drugs.

Cefuroxime - Should I use Cephuroxime with for Streptococcus Group B?

I done my vaginal analysis and the doctor tolds me that i carried the streptococccus haemolyticus Group B, i was wondering if I could use Cefuroxime ...

Can I take Aleive or Advil with Cefuroxime Axetil?

I have a terrible ear ache and need some pain relief can I take Alieve or Advil or Tylonol with Cefuroxime Axetil I rec'd my perscription last ...

Is the antibiotic Cefuroxime a sulfa-based drug?

I am allergic to sulfa-based medications, I went to the doctor and she almost forgot that I had this allergy. I had more tests done, and did not have ...

Cefuroxime Axetil 250 mg "204" Is this made by Northstar Rx LL?

My Cefuroxime Axetil 250 mg tablet-shaped, light-blue pill is imprinted with "204." The container says Northstar Rx LL, which is not the ...

My child is suffering from diarrhea after cefprozil therapy. please suggest other drug therapy?

... instead of it. he is only 3 months old