Is capsaicin used in eczema?

No, it shouldn't be used in eczema. It might sting a bit if you apply it to areas with eczema.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/eczema.html

Postherpetic Neuralgia - has anyone tried capsaicin patches?

Please help with my Mom, she has suffered with this for 3 years now. She wants desparately to get off the medication. There is new drug out there ...

I have vulvodynia as a result of herpetic neauralgia. Is capsaicin safe for me to use?

This ongoing burning pain all over my vaginal area is crippling and my doctor doesn't seem to know what to do. This pain is constant, I am not ...

Tricyclic (gabapentin) with capsaicin typical?

My girlfriend, suffering excruciating pain from Effexor withdrawal, was prescribed etodolac (a NSAID) and also told to try a topical capsaicin cream ...

Does cyclosporine have any benefits for eczema?Is it possible to prescribe cyclosporine for eczema?

I have eczema and my doctor has prescribed cyclosporine(capsule) for me. As I read the information about this drug,it,s not usuall for eczema and it ...