Is capsaicin used in eczema?

No, it shouldn't be used in eczema. It might sting a bit if you apply it to areas with eczema.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/eczema.html

What are types of eczema?

What is the cure for Eczema? What is the Effective medication for Eczema?

Are there any long term effects of giving Phenergan every day to a 7 year old for eczema?

Hi, My daughter (seven) has severe eczema and the only thing that seems to help a bit is phenergan. She needs to use it every day otherwise the ...

Tricyclic (gabapentin) with capsaicin typical?

My girlfriend, suffering excruciating pain from Effexor withdrawal, was prescribed etodolac (a NSAID) and also told to try a topical capsaicin cream ...

Does cyclosporine have any benefits for eczema?Is it possible to prescribe cyclosporine for eczema?

I have eczema and my doctor has prescribed cyclosporine(capsule) for me. As I read the information about this drug,it,s not usuall for eczema and it ...