Is capsaicin used in eczema?

No, it shouldn't be used in eczema. It might sting a bit if you apply it to areas with eczema.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/eczema.html

Postherpetic Neuralgia - has anyone tried capsaicin patches?

Please help with my Mom, she has suffered with this for 3 years now. She wants desparately to get off the medication. There is new drug out there ...

Are there any long term effects of giving Phenergan every day to a 7 year old for eczema?

Hi, My daughter (seven) has severe eczema and the only thing that seems to help a bit is phenergan. She needs to use it every day otherwise the ...

Does cyclosporine have any benefits for eczema?Is it possible to prescribe cyclosporine for eczema?

I have eczema and my doctor has prescribed cyclosporine(capsule) for me. As I read the information about this drug,it,s not usuall for eczema and it ...

Have really bad eczema! Could someone please help me? :(?

Hello, so I've had eczema since I was about 8 and I'm 19 now. My eczema has been getting worst since I got older. I've been to doctors ...