Is capsaicin used in eczema?

No, it shouldn't be used in eczema. It might sting a bit if you apply it to areas with eczema.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/eczema.html

Are there any long term effects of giving Phenergan every day to a 7 year old for eczema?

Hi, My daughter (seven) has severe eczema and the only thing that seems to help a bit is phenergan. She needs to use it every day otherwise the ...

I have vulvodynia as a result of herpetic neauralgia. Is capsaicin safe for me to use?

This ongoing burning pain all over my vaginal area is crippling and my doctor doesn't seem to know what to do. This pain is constant, I am not ...

How do I neutralize capsaicin topical liquid that has been applied on the skin?

I used capsaicin liquid on my elbow about ten hours ago. When I took a shower and washed the application site it caused extreme heat and redness on ...

Does cyclosporine have any benefits for eczema?Is it possible to prescribe cyclosporine for eczema?

I have eczema and my doctor has prescribed cyclosporine(capsule) for me. As I read the information about this drug,it,s not usuall for eczema and it ...

Have really bad eczema! Could someone please help me? :(?

Hello, so I've had eczema since I was about 8 and I'm 19 now. My eczema has been getting worst since I got older. I've been to doctors ...