Is capsaicin used in eczema?

No, it shouldn't be used in eczema. It might sting a bit if you apply it to areas with eczema.

http://www.drugs.com/condition/eczema.html

Postherpetic Neuralgia - has anyone tried capsaicin patches?

Please help with my Mom, she has suffered with this for 3 years now. She wants desparately to get off the medication. There is new drug out there ...

Are there any long term effects of giving Phenergan every day to a 7 year old for eczema?

Hi, My daughter (seven) has severe eczema and the only thing that seems to help a bit is phenergan. She needs to use it every day otherwise the ...

I have vulvodynia as a result of herpetic neauralgia. Is capsaicin safe for me to use?

This ongoing burning pain all over my vaginal area is crippling and my doctor doesn't seem to know what to do. This pain is constant, I am not ...

Does cyclosporine have any benefits for eczema?Is it possible to prescribe cyclosporine for eczema?

I have eczema and my doctor has prescribed cyclosporine(capsule) for me. As I read the information about this drug,it,s not usuall for eczema and it ...