Is capsaicin used in eczema?

No, it shouldn't be used in eczema. It might sting a bit if you apply it to areas with eczema.

Are there any long term effects of giving Phenergan every day to a 7 year old for eczema?

Hi, My daughter (seven) has severe eczema and the only thing that seems to help a bit is phenergan. She needs to use it every day otherwise the ...

Tricyclic (gabapentin) with capsaicin typical?

My girlfriend, suffering excruciating pain from Effexor withdrawal, was prescribed etodolac (a NSAID) and also told to try a topical capsaicin cream ...

How do I neutralize capsaicin topical liquid that has been applied on the skin?

I used capsaicin liquid on my elbow about ten hours ago. When I took a shower and washed the application site it caused extreme heat and redness on ...

Have really bad eczema! Could someone please help me? :(?

Hello, so I've had eczema since I was about 8 and I'm 19 now. My eczema has been getting worst since I got older. I've been to doctors ...